DHL volume impact

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Why am I a troll? Is that some sort of code for "loser" or worse?

A troll, if you look it up, is someone that posts threads, just to rile people up. Feel free to keep posting, as your trolliness will soon fade.

LOL, Can you do me a favor and put a box over the manhood in your avatar, it's making me feel self conscious, as I'm not as pretty. I'm feeling pretty STUG-ly, about now.:happy-very:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, where Elaine finds out her nipple is showing in her Christmas card picture. On further inspection of your avatar, do I see.............?:sick:
Oh, I think we're gonna need some moderation here, toot sweet!:whiteflag:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reminded me of Seinfeld too......only I was thinking about when George went swimming in the Hamptons and the shrinkage issue !!! :devil3:

sexyupsman

A troll, if you look it up, is someone that posts threads, just to rile people up. Feel free to keep posting, as your trolliness will soon fade.

LOL, Can you do me a favor and put a box over the manhood in your avatar, it's making me feel self conscious, as I'm not as pretty. I'm feeling pretty STUG-ly, about now.:happy-very:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, where Elaine finds out her nipple is showing in her Christmas card picture. On further inspection of your avatar, do I see.............?:sick:
Oh, I think we're gonna need some moderation here, toot sweet!:whiteflag:
Oh a troll. I get it now. And there is no nuditiy in my picture. I cant help my driver has the BIGGEST package to deliver! Try putting that in one of your drop boxes. I am going to have to look up the Seinfeld episodes referenced. Sounds funny. Never watched the show.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh a troll. I get it now. And there is no nuditiy in my picture. I cant help my driver has the BIGGEST package to deliver! Try putting that in one of your drop boxes. I am going to have to look up the Seinfeld episodes referenced. Sounds funny. Never watched the show.

Wait a minute here. Are you trying to tell me, that the guy in your avatar, is your UPS guy? Does this mean he's your boyfriend? Just trying to clarify things. BTW, where have you been that you've never seen Seinfeld?

backinbrown

respect my authority
I know I know free speach it's 2009 nothing wrong with bieng what you choose to be but i dont want to keep seeing my eyes go over there to see avater and i see what my mife want's me to be. No not gay LOL she wishes i looked that way.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Wait a minute here. Are you trying to tell me, that the guy in your avatar, is your UPS guy? Does this mean he's your boyfriend? Just trying to clarify things. BTW, where have you been that you've never seen Seinfeld?
I haven't either. Never liked it enough to watch it. :happy2:

kingOFchester

Boston Legal is where it's at...................

"Anybody in America can grow up to be president, that's what I say. Except Hillary. She wins, I puke" Denny Crane