DIAD Blues.

Jumper555

Oooohhh.... I have the newby DIAD Blues.... Whoaaaa...whoaaaa....whoaaaaaaaa.
Why?
I have looked online and found a few videos with the basic info. Seriously! Why would the management not have printed out sheets for new seasonal driver helpers who use the DIAD.
I need to be able to see the steps needed to do a signature release, and what steps to take in the case of no one being there to sign. I had to call in three times to be walked through the steps. Sorry... I am one of those people who need to see it in print, so I can memorize the steps. I do not understand, why there is no printed material. That is just crazy.
Okay......GO! I know I will be bashed for not knowing. Irritated.[/QUOTE

Jumper555

Oooohhh.... I have the newby DIAD Blues.... Whoaaaa...whoaaaa....whoaaaaaaaa.
Why?
I have looked online and found a few videos with the basic info. Seriously! Why would the management not have printed out sheets for new seasonal driver helpers who use the DIAD.
I need to be able to see the steps needed to do a signature release, and what steps to take in the case of no one being there to sign. I had to call in three times to be walked through the steps. Sorry... I am one of those people who need to see it in print, so I can memorize the steps. I do not understand, why there is no printed material. That is just crazy.
Okay......GO! I know I will be bashed for not knowing. Irritated.
Basically: scan the package, big arrow down and check "remarks" for other packages, hit "deliver", #4 and the check mark.

Light

I'd be willing to scan what I have and send it to you then you could print it. Pm me with an email address to send it to and I'll have my sister do it at work tomorrow.
Hi
I am becoming a new driver. Can you email me too with you DIAD info. I would really appreciate it
Thanks

No problem.
12t5ajcCnfZIUo.gif