Did I get fired on my first day?

HomeDelivery

Not everybody reacts the same. If we did, we would all be robots. Capache?

sorry for feeding the troll, but what is that last word?

Cap-ache

An ache or pain located in the head caused by reading and writing in continuous caps lock, it happens because when you read caps lock it is like you are shouting over people, that arn't actually there.

There is no cure.
Reggie: AHHHH CAPS LOCK LOLOLOLOLOOL

Hasna: ouch, cap-ache.

now if you're trying to be "italian" the correct spelling is "capisce"

but if yo wanna be urban, yo spells it like dis: "capish"

English phonetic spelling of Sicilian-American way to say "understand" (in the second person singular). Common in Mob movies. Typically used at the end of the sentence in these movies to verify the listener understands, especially when making threats. Comes from Italian obviously; it's basically capisci or capisce (depending on the context) with the last letter omitted from the pronunciation.

You better make sure your boss is outside the saloon at high noon, capish?

how did i do with my troll of a post?:deletesmiley2:

gingerkat

Not everybody reacts the same. If we did, we would all be robots. Capache?
Geez, if everyone was that big of an idiot and did whatever I said without question, I could get my house painted for free, my car washed daily, and even a few bank pin numbers. It's called having a functioning brain A.K.A. common sense. Well, if no common sense is present, perhaps getting fired is a good thing.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
This guy sounds like he has zero confidence in himself and will probably get eaten alive at UPS. Maybe they'll be better off looking at a less demanding spot.