Discounts - Hotels, Travel, ect...

mavmannate

I have searched UPSERS.com high and low. I am aware there are discounts on the site, however I know from talking to some people that us brown folks have access to many more discounts that are not advertised to us!

Anyone know corporate ID's or ways to book your own hotel room for a vacation with a UPS discount? I know local hotel that is 3 star offers UPSERS to stay for $65.00....the location I am going too doesnt have any 3 star or higher for lower than $95.00.... HELP!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

klein

Für Meno :)
Priceline.com, enter your location you want to stay at, enter 3 star hotel, and offer $50 per night.
You should get a 3 stAR for that price.

LKLND3380

Travelocity or Expedia offer the same disconts as UPSers, I have done better with priceline. Teamsters offer discounts as well.

mavmannate

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
I'm actually not union since I work for Express Critical division. But i have used priceline today and it was the best price for where I'm going.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just out of curiousity, did you use priceline with you naming the price ? (you give an offer, and they'll find a hotel) - which you don't know in advance ?

If so, you did exactly the best and cheapest way !

brown bomber

brown bomber
I have searched UPSERS.com high and low. I am aware there are discounts on the site, however I know from talking to some people that us brown folks have access to many more discounts that are not advertised to us!

Anyone know corporate ID's or ways to book your own hotel room for a vacation with a UPS discount? I know local hotel that is 3 star offers UPSERS to stay for $65.00....the location I am going too doesnt have any 3 star or higher for lower than $95.00.... HELP!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Discounts-Hotels, Travel, ect.......what's an ect...........do you mean ETC...et cetera....meaning the remainder, or and the rest

can't give any tips on ECT's

mavmannate

Haha.

Well I would use the negotiator and put in the lowest number possible, but that's just me. My wife has higher expectations than I do! LOL

But now my wife wants to just arrive to our vaca site and just go blind and go where she feels like.....(gonna cost extra...ugh.... :-(....)