Do GEN X (44-59) Drivers have a retirement problem?

Does Gen X have a retirement problem

• Yes

• No

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

YourMissingCallTag

My in-laws are loaded so hopefully my wife cleans up one day. Otherwise, I’ll be looking forward to dropping dead in my package car (hopefully on the hottest day of the year and the farthest away from my building so when management finds me I’ll be good and ripe)….

Commercial Inside Release

Gen-Xers had the wonderful benefit of...
Pell grants cancelled in the late '80s
Montgomery GI Bill was a flop, lots claiming they didn't get benefits
High energy costs, high inflation, record setting interest rates
Country coming out of recession into corporate buyouts, unrestrained Wall Street greed
Record foreign investment\competition (Japan)
Union busting at an all time high (UAW, USW on the news weekly)
National shame of the Vietnam debacle

And last, but not at all least...
Wages stayed between $6 per hour to $9 per hour for about 25 years, while goods & services inflated.
Minimum wage was around $2.90 to $4.75 for decades.

Very few had any money until after the late nineties, or until they were in their 30s

anonymous23456

Gen-Xers had the wonderful benefit of...
Pell grants cancelled in the late '80s
Montgomery GI Bill was a flop, lots claiming they didn't get benefits
High energy costs, high inflation, record setting interest rates
Country coming out of recession into corporate buyouts, unrestrained Wall Street greed
Record foreign investment\competition (Japan)
Union busting at an all time high (UAW, USW on the news weekly)
National shame of the Vietnam debacle

And last, but not at all least...
Wages stayed between $6 per hour to $9 per hour for about 25 years, while goods & services inflated.
Minimum wage was around $2.90 to $4.75 for decades.

Very few had any money until after the late nineties, or until they were in their 30s
I'm Gen X. Don't forget to add one more thing: Boomers are sucking up all money from SS that belongs to Gen X. Gen X will have not much left when they retire.

anonymous23456

[Intro]
This is song called Nemobozorbicha Domovan. It mean "In My Country There Is Problem".

[Verse 1]
In my country there is problem
And that problem is transport
It take very, very long
Because USA is big

Throw transport down the well
So my country can be free
We must make travel easy
Then we have a big party

[Verse 2]
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Boomers
They take everybody money
They never give it back

[Chorus]
Throw the Boombers down the well
(So my country can be free)
You must grab him by his horns
Then we have a big party

Faceplanted

More likely than not, I will be back in the browncafe millionaire club before the end of the year. I’m fine

None of you poor boomers are invited to the yacht party. As for you disgusting 401k millionaire’s…. You will be forced to lower deck. Natural ice, and and Natural light are your only beverage choices.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Actually, I have thought about buying land in the frozen north where Boomers and Illegals won't come. I will build my trailer camp and live off the land.
Yep , get a small 12x28 all metal roof and siding shed with front door and porch…it’s all you need to live off the land like me. @MECH-II Tucked up In the mountains swimming in streams and cutting wood eating berries
🧔‍♂️✊

anonymous23456

More likely than not, I will be back in the browncafe millionaire club before the end of the year. I’m fine

None of you poor boomers are invited to the yacht party. As for you disgusting 401k millionaire’s…. You will be forced to lower deck. Natural ice, and and Natural light are your only beverage choices.
Will you throw them one these cans?
s-l1600.webp

Faceplanted

Will you throw them one these cans?
s-l1600.webp
Nope. We will throw them some trannys though. They need to make sure the :censored2: beer, their un-touchable money, and those trannys stay at the bottom of the boat and out of site.

Top deck is for young browncafe millionaire only. Cocaine and IG thots who become hookers when you flash a 300 bucks.