Do GEN X (44-59) Drivers have a retirement problem?

Does Gen X have a retirement problem

• Yes

• No

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brownwind

But Reddit said renting is better because I won’t be tied down, and I don’t have to pay when things break!!!! 🙄
I’m not sure how to respond.

That advice is horrible. I knew Reddit was full of dumb stuff but that takes the cake.

The kids that brought even five years ago are selling at insane prices now.

Faceplanted

I’m not sure how to respond.

That advice is horrible. I knew Reddit was full of dumb stuff but that takes the cake.

The kids that brought even five years ago are selling at insane prices now.
Reddit is nothing more than a censored mouth peace of the WEF/globalists. It’s hilarious to see this new “renting is better” movement actually taking hold on social media. They are happy to rent, because maintenance is expensive, property taxes are expensive, and they aren’t going to pay (((banks))) 6% interest

Impressive to see how effective the renting is better psy-opp has performed.

oldngray

nowhere special
Reddit is nothing more than a censored mouth peace of the WEF/globalists. It’s hilarious to see this new “renting is better” movement actually taking hold on social media. They are happy to rent, because maintenance is expensive, property taxes are expensive, and they aren’t going to pay (((banks))) 6% interest

Impressive to see how effective the renting is better psy-opp has performed.
The numbers for renting are often better.

For the short term.

I enjoy living rent free in my paid for house.

SandSpida

Location, location, and location.
Dr. Frasier Crane : There's an old real estate maxim that says the three most important things when looking for a property are location, location, location.
Woody Boyd : That's just one thing.
Dr. Frasier Crane : That's the point Woody.
Woody Boyd : What, that real estate people are stupid?
Dr. Frasier Crane : No, that location is the one most important thing in real estate.
Woody Boyd : Then why do they say that it's three things?
Dr. Frasier Crane : Because real estate people are stupid.

Brownwind

Dr. Frasier Crane : There's an old real estate maxim that says the three most important things when looking for a property are location, location, location.
Woody Boyd : That's just one thing.
Dr. Frasier Crane : That's the point Woody.
Woody Boyd : What, that real estate people are stupid?
Dr. Frasier Crane : No, that location is the one most important thing in real estate.
Woody Boyd : Then why do they say that it's three things?
Dr. Frasier Crane : Because real estate people are stupid.
Nice. Appreciate the response.

Brownwind

This thread is worthless without input from UpstateNY, but I think he would say; buy a condo, lease an Altima, and get a divorce.
Why would you lease anything? Divorce??? I can’t imagine life without Mrs Wind.
She’s the greatest thing ever. I literally can’t imagine what life would be without her. Who would make lunch, manage the house and take care of the kids??? Mrs Wind rocks it….

You mentioned an Altima??? Are you messing around? Why would you rent a kids car unless you’re messing with us

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Why would you lease anything? Divorce??? I can’t imagine life without Mrs Wind.
She’s the greatest thing ever. I literally can’t imagine what life would be without her. Who would make lunch, manage the house and take care of the kids??? Mrs Wind rocks it….

You mentioned an Altima??? Are you messing around? Why would you rent a kids car unless you’re messing with us
Read the 80,000 post' from UpstateNY and you will understand. He had a lot of financial advice.