Do GEN X (44-59) Drivers have a retirement problem?

Does Gen X have a retirement problem

• Yes

• No

• I love working

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brown Down

Why would you lease anything? Divorce??? I can’t imagine life without Mrs Wind.
She’s the greatest thing ever. I literally can’t imagine what life would be without her. Who would make lunch, manage the house and take care of the kids??? Mrs Wind rocks it….

You mentioned an Altima??? Are you messing around? Why would you rent a kids car unless you’re messing with us
Let's put it this way. Whatever he said to do, it was advisable to do the complete opposite

oldngray

nowhere special
Let's put it this way. Whatever he said to do, it was advisable to do the complete opposite
cramer-buy.gif

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yep , get a small 12x28 all metal roof and siding shed with front door and porch…it’s all you need to live off the land like me. @MECH-II Tucked up In the mountains swimming in streams and cutting wood eating berries
🧔‍♂️✊
No wonder you're always sick.

Swimming in polluted streams & eating poisonous berries.

Sheesh.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Nope. We will throw them some trannys though. They need to make sure the :censored2: beer, their un-touchable money, and those trannys stay at the bottom of the boat and out of site.

Top deck is for young browncafe millionaire only. Cocaine and IG thots who become hookers when you flash a 300 bucks.
$300 is waaaaay too much for a hooker. Damn inflation. Truly, the West has fallen.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Reddit is nothing more than a censored mouth peace of the WEF/globalists. It’s hilarious to see this new “renting is better” movement actually taking hold on social media. They are happy to rent, because maintenance is expensive, property taxes are expensive, and they aren’t going to pay (((banks))) 6% interest

Impressive to see how effective the renting is better psy-opp has performed.
Useful lemmings that will own nothing and live in ze pod.