DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1598797285840.png

oldngray

nowhere special
Joe Biden’s speech in western PA today: “Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year, look, here’s, the lives, it’s just, when you think about it.”

It will be fine

they attacked he defended . thats the exact definition of self defense. You should stay out of the court room you suck at law
So if there’s a crowd that I walk into with a rifle and a member of that crowd tries to stop me I can open fire? Interesting interpretation of self defense.

vantexan

Crazy man stalking the streets with a rifle gets confronted by locals and proceeds to kill a few. That’s not exactly self defense.
Totally, 100% self defense. Kyle will be exonerated. In Portland however man was murdered for being Trump supporter and it was all caught on camera.

newfie

So if there’s a crowd that I walk into with a rifle and a member of that crowd tries to stop me I can open fire? Interesting interpretation of self defense.

yes if they chase you and throw things at you and try to beat you , and knock you down and then try to beat you with a big heavy skateboard and then pull a handgun on you then you are allowed to defend yourself. carrying a gun is not provocation enough for them to try to beat and kill you.

are you really this stupid or having a stupid night ?