Does anyone put a full set of chains on anymore?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
29 years in and I have never chained up.
I’ve came to the conclusion that you are a liar. It took me awhile. But there is no way in hell living in NY in your early days at least you didn’t attempt to put them on. I had no respect for you to begin with so I can’t say I lost any but this should be an eye opener for anyone who still has any for you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’ve came to the conclusion that you are a liar. It took me awhile. But there is no way in hell living in NY in your early days at least you didn’t attempt to put them on. I had no respect for you to begin with so I can’t say I lost any but this should be an eye opener for anyone who still has any for you.

Does being called a liar by a disreputable person such as yourself really mean anything?

Consider the source. He will be gone this year. And nobody will give a rats ass.

I hope he ends up like his cat.

Do you really think that I will miss this place when I move on to the next phase in my life?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Im not talking about the skip/cheater chains but the full set.

Most drivers only throw the quick 1’s on when they are stuck, which is what i used to do.

On rural routes during snowstorms the 10-15 minutes it takes to put them on takes all the stress of the day away and it just feels like any other day. You can go almost anywhere with them. Its not that im trying to be a hero or anything, but it just takes the edge off.

Thoughts? Some mountain passes and certain areas it’s mandatory if im not mistaken...

Indecisi0n

I don't put chains on and never will. If I get stuck tough :censored2: call a tow truck. Oh what's that? That's considered an accident. Oh, in that case I still don't give a :censored2:. I'll sit in the heated truck waiting for the tow.

The Driver

I drive.
I have no idea where the chains are, I don't think we have any. If I get stuck, I get stuck.

Umm what happened to Upstate's cat? Almost afraid to ask.