Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

newolddude

On Truth, Trump just linked to this post.

FeKB15AXwAE2wDC

vantexan

Says it in the preamble of the Declaration of Independence…overthrowing the British government is how we became a nation. Which at that time had the reputation as having the best army in the world.
Nowhere in the Constitution, which is the law of the land, does it give citizens the right to overthrow the government. In the preamble to the Constitution it gives the citizens the right to alter and abolish the government, which is what they did by creating the Constitution to replace the Articles of Confederation.

Nowhere in the Constitution, which is the law of the land, does it give citizens the right to overthrow the government. In the preamble to the Constitution it gives the citizens the right to alter and abolish the government, which is what they did by creating the Constitution to replace the Articles of Confederation.
Well actually we have a God given right and duty to abolish a government that’s this corrupt and out of control and frankly plain evil.

How that happens remains to be seen but it will happen. Generally doesn’t happen peacefully if history is any indicator

People are still operating under the delusion that they can change anything by electing the right dictators into a corrupt system where almost everyone is on one side and anyone who steps out of line is just destroyed

At some point the left is bound to escalate violence against their enemies because that’s what Marxism is. So white Christian straight men will be at the forefront of that

Tobias47

Ascendentem
History repeats itself.

Box Ox

It's super smart to vote for a carnival barker.

I used to compare Trump to Mussolini (Trumpolini?) until it was actually Joe Biden who did the speech with the blood red lighting and the Marines behind him while he ranted about how the other side was a threat to the country.

I used to compare Trump to Mussolini (Trumpolini?) until it was actually Joe Biden who did the speech with the blood red lighting and the Marines behind him while he ranted about how the other side was a threat to the country.
You're not a trump supporter so you must be a Biden supporter. Sorry using his logic.

El Correcto

god is dead
That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
Prudence indeed will dictate that Governments long established shall not be changed for light and transient causes.

The founders laid out a list of abuses, maybe you should do the same.
  1. Wah wah gay people exist
  2. Wah wah blacks have freedom
  3. Wah wah women don’t have to obey me
  4. Wah wah orange man not in charge

Box Ox

thats a good idea

i posted videos saying im running for prime minister

Nice. But I'm a little suspicious that you might not actually be interested in making things you'd consider to be "obscene" or "hate speech" legal. Don't let me down, comrade Ricky.

qdg2

It's super smart to vote for a carnival barker.
Who was a carnival barker? Can you prove this?

Now, was it "super smart" to vote for Biden? How's that working for ya?

The Democrats are in control of all 3 branches of Govt. They own it.

How's that working for ya?

Looked around? Chaos and all the rest......

Really?

Prudence indeed will dictate that Governments long established shall not be changed for light and transient causes.

The founders laid out a list of abuses, maybe you should do the same.
  1. Wah wah gay people exist
  2. Wah wah blacks have freedom
  3. Wah wah women don’t have to obey me
  4. Wah wah orange man not in charge
I don’t want trump in charge again. In fact I don’t want anyone in charge. I want Washington to be destroyed completely and to have a new government where people are actually represented and the constitution is followed. The democrats are dark red left wing psychopaths and the republicans are their enablers

You can point to some of the flaws of Russia as a country and there are many, but one thing they have not done that the USA and a lot of other western nations are doing is setting themselves up in direct opposition to God. That should be everyone’s main concern