Does anyone think it’s possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

Does anyone think it is possible to vote our way out of this kind of tyranny?

• Total voters

vantexan

Because he’s doing what’s right for his own country not catering to the suicidal globalist west. He’s an actual leader. All of the most evil entities in the world are on the side of Ukraine starting with George Soros on down what does that tell you
Ask the Georgians how they feel about Putin "protecting" Russia. Funny how every time Putin looks to protect Russia he carves off territory from the sovereign nations he invades.

vantexan

Antonin Scalia is one. A congressman was shot at a baseball event years back. But it doesn’t need to be outright murder the blackmail and the threats and bribery plays a big role in keeping people quiet not to mention the level of censorship on google Facebook YouTube and Twitter which I call the core four of evil
Steve Scalise was shot by a leftwing nutjob. And there's absolutely nothing proving Scalia was murdered. And I look at major conservative posts and videos all the time on Facebook and YouTube. As for Putin he's not only had political opposition murdered, but journalists and defectors too.

Ask the Georgians how they feel about Putin "protecting" Russia. Funny how every time Putin looks to protect Russia he carves off territory from the sovereign nations he invades.
We’ve always been at war with Eastasia…war is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength

I don’t know who the elites think they’re gonna get to fight this world war because the left and the right hate each other a lot more than they hate Russia half a world away

We’re in a fourth turning. About every 80 to 100 years the world is changed dramatically and this fourth turning there’s gonna be civil war/revolution at home, there’s gonna be world war and as a result there’s gonna be a second Great Depression. So my recommendation to everyone is to get right with God because it’s him that’s still on the throne

TheDudeAbides92

We know that elections in this country are a complete farce for a variety of reasons. Because votes are being counted illegally, by machines, there’s fraud left and right. There’s people voting who are dead. There’s God knows how many millions of people voting who aren’t even citizens.

Even if your vote is being counted you’re choosing between two sets of criminals playing for the same club that you’re not in. It’s been this way for a long time and it came to a head in 2020

Therefore I encourage you to just stay home. Stop giving legitimacy to a fraudulent process and a criminal government. It’s only by not not participating can actual change begin

vantexan

We know that elections in this country are a complete farce for a variety of reasons. Because votes are being counted illegally, by machines, there’s fraud left and right. There’s people voting who are dead. There’s God knows how many millions of people voting who aren’t even citizens.

Even if your vote is being counted you’re choosing between two sets of criminals playing for the same club that you’re not in. It’s been this way for a long time and it came to a head in 2020

Therefore I encourage you to just stay home. Stop giving legitimacy to a fraudulent process and a criminal government. It’s only by not not participating can actual change begin
No, you're just making it easier to keep the status quo. The only way an average citizen can bring change is with his vote.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What about non binary?
Technically...

If I'm not mistaken...

And I very well could be mistaken...

But...

Binary means 2.

I think.

I'll check definitions later..

But if binary is 2...

Non binary is 0...

So are theses people referring to themselves as numbers or less than a number?

I need to get with the program and understand the times.

HFolb23

Yeah no. I live in NY and for the first time in my lifetime republicans have a real chance at winning the governors race.

The democrats had total control for two years and the nation has gone to hell. I’ll be voting red across the ballot

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Too late! I took great pleasure in early voting last week and doing my part to help the best governor I’ve ever had, remain in office….Governor Ron DeSantis.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah no. I live in NY and for the first time in my lifetime republicans have a real chance at winning the governors race.

The democrats had total control for two years and the nation has gone to hell. I’ll be voting red across the ballot
They lost most independents and even many moderate Dems.

TheDudeAbides92

I realize most people are slow on the uptake and it’ll take a few more stolen elections to see what I’m talking about. If we were able to vote our way out of this mess that would be a historical first

TheDudeAbides92

And the millions of fraudulent votes in New York City will offset that. It would be like if you were losing a game of monopoly and just stole all the money from the bank at the end of the game and said I win