Dog sheet

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Listen to scabs talk to each other
99609D11-3D8D-44C9-A3D7-E8B52C56A987.jpeg

satellitedriver

Listen to scabs talk to each other
You have more mouth than "package", just saying.
Union Strong probably disagrees with 80%+ of my posts, but he is articulate in his opinion.
Damn straight I am a so called "scab".
On the picket line in 1997, I told everyone that I was going to quit the union when the strike was over.
Win, lose, or draw.
In Gaelic,
POG MA THOIAN.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You have more mouth than "package", just saying.
Union Strong probably disagrees with 80%+ of my posts, but he is articulate in his opinion.
Damn straight I am a so called "scab".
On the picket line in 1997, I told everyone that I was going to quit the union when the strike was over.
Win, lose, or draw.
In Gaelic,
POG MA THOIAN.
Kiss my ass?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
How do you all handle a foot jammed with dog crap?
@MyTripisCut is the expert on dog crap stuck on a shoe

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
i would just clean the bottom of my shoe by like walking in grass and stomping it out on pavement, dip my sole in a puddle. rinse repeat. it's not rocket science. that doesn't do it for you? what's with this poo is it undead cyber vampire ninja dogpoop? either wear shoes with a less aggressive tread pattern that doesn't archive dog poop for 65 million years or just cut it off at the calf next time.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
i would just clean the bottom of my shoe by like walking in grass and stomping it out on pavement, dip my sole in a puddle. rinse repeat. it's not rocket science. that doesn't do it for you? what's with this poo is it undead cyber vampire ninja dogpoop? either wear shoes with a less aggressive tread pattern that doesn't archive dog poop for 65 million years or just cut it off at the calf next time.
You gotta understand this guy. He posts stupid stuff so he can get attention, then gets butt-hurt when he gets burned here.