Dog sheet

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
How do you all handle a foot jammed with dog crap?
The fact that you don’t like dogs explains a lot about you. As far as stepping in dog crap is concerned, everyone steps in it occasionally, runners more than most.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
You too? Show me where I said I don't like dogs.
My dog died 2 years ago. He was a 13 YO labradoodle. Great pet.
Sorry to disappoint.

I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
Who doesn't like hot dogs? I want some freaking names

pkgdriver

I’m not a dog person.
shrugs

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

My general rule was if I step in it on your property, it gets wiped on your porch and that pretty “welcome to our home” mat.
I got a costumer complaint years ago because I stepped in dog crap on the guys sidewalk covered by snow and I wiped my boot clean on one of those heavy duty boot scraping things next to the front door. Never heard back about it. Oh well.

satellitedriver

Being an old Mid century fossil.
I took to heart my UPS training in 1986.
Find a safe path well ahead.
Had many fights with dogs, but never stepped on dog poop.
Same reason I never got snake bit.
Simple, just look before you step.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Being an old Mid century fossil.
I took to heart my UPS training in 1986.
Find a safe path well ahead.
Had many fights with dogs, but never stepped on dog poop.
Same reason I never got snake bit.
Simple, just look before you step.
Easy for you to say but sometimes it just drops out of the sky! 😬