Dog sheet

floridays

I seen something that actually impressed me recently. I seen where some asains trained their dog to :censored2: in the exact same spot every time. Theres a basketball sized pile of poop in their front yard.
Collecting fertilizer to grow the bean sprouts that go with the Shih tzu poo from your local Asian eatery, Yankee san?

my guess

Big Babooba

I was driving a brand new truck a couple weeks ago and managed to track doggie doo-doo all over the steps, accelerator, and brake pedal. I accidentally stomped into a big pile while sprinting across some hillbilly's lawn, and took most of that pile with me on the bottom of my boot. Really sucked for my helper, who had to choose between cold or stinky. The worst bits I scrubbed off with some hand sanitizer and an InfoNotice. It dries up and flakes off in a couple days. Until then it complements all the pee-pee I've dribbled on the floor when my bottle overflows.

If you wanted to work in a hospital you should've gone to medical school.View attachment 361473
That's what you get for not walking at a brisk pace, scanning your walk area and making adjustments.

JustDeliverIt

I stepped in dog poo while walking in a gravel driveway covered with leaves.
I guess the universe felt that was necessary.

Literally did the same thing this week. I probably looked like an idiot dragging my foot across the lawn to whipe it off on my way back to the truck but didn't want any of it inside the cab.

Est.1998

Literally did the same thing this week. I probably looked like an idiot dragging my foot across the lawn to whipe it off on my way back to the truck but didn't want any of it inside the cab.
Same. I was driving using my tippy toes searching for puddles of water.
None to be found which amazed me because water puddles used to be every where.

UPSER1987

I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
How do you all handle a foot jammed with dog crap?
Are these the “critical “ questions you have for your manager? If so, I see why he ignores you.

Are you paid a bonus for the number of threads you start daily?