DOK

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you in the union? If so, nothing. Maybe they can make you study it, but they will have to pay you for it.

upschuck

Are you in the union? If so, nothing. Maybe they can make you study it, but they will have to pay you for it.
When auditors were here several years back, had a feeder driver tell them he didn't need to know that *$#&, and he was sent home til he learned them. As long as you try, then you're ok.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
When auditors were here several years back, had a feeder driver tell them he didn't need to know that *$#&, and he was sent home til he learned them. As long as you try, then you're ok.
He should of told them well if you threaten to take me off the road ill have to get my lawyer involved and we may need to proceed with an harassment lawsuit.

UPSGUY72

I know my stuff but we have some guys that cant get it word for word.What can they do to you for not knowing it?

They can't do nothing but keep giving you a hard time. It's easier to learn the crap and then they will stop bothering you and move on to the next person.

But some people would rather take the hard road and get harassed about it all the time.

upschuck

He should of told them well if you threaten to take me off the road ill have to get my lawyer involved and we may need to proceed with an harassment lawsuit.
I don't know what justification was for it, but was off a couple days, maybe insubordination or something. All they wanted him to do was try to, but he had a hard time memorizing things and knew he couldn't do very well and just said what he said.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Everybody has a different capacity as far as what they can and cant remember. One guy could know the dok word for word and another guy may not be able to remember it hardly at all but could go down the lineup of his favorite team and give ya all their stats perfectly. Everyone is different and it is a form of discrimination and harassment whether people want to admit to it or not.

bumped

You want to learn it well enough to keep management off your back. But, you need to make a few mistakes, so your not hand picked for the auditors. I haven't answers the questions for an auditor for 10 years.