Don't Leave The Union....

LagunaBrown

My response wasnt for you as much as it was for everyone else that reads your bs.

I back up my statements with reason and current application.

When you disparage and lie about good stewards like Bubblehead it sets me off. I know you're just an internet P*, not worthy of the time it takes to respond to your childish rants, but I respond to address your foolishness hoping that onlookers dont buy into the lies.

Fyi: Bubblehead was offered a BA spot on his eboard several times but he turned it down, waiting for a better local "climate". BUG knows this is true as well as many who know and respect him.

This post is probably a waste of time seeing how your not interested in truth but in just mindlessly posting childish garbage.
Quick math here to get that he had to work 57+ hours, and its not $121K/year you idiot. You are too slow to factor in vacation weeks and holidays! Nobody in my center, and I do mean NOBODY, wants to work 57+ hours each and every week to get that!

So that is your argument? If I wanted something that actually benefited me and my family instead of the company and whatever Taylor is being paid by UPS I need to get elected? Elected by the same process that lets Taylor totally ignore the vote and ram through the offer without any consideration of what the members actually do want? Wow dude, very white of you!

Ok, I am going to type slowly to try and get this into your thick skull! What difference does it make if "it" takes away member's right to vote when the vote is ignored and does not matter in the least bit? The majority of the voting members said, "hell no, go back and try again" Taylor effectively said that it's to hard and he doesn't want to. The result is the exact same thing except the member who leaves saves himself/herself a grand a year!
Bla bla bla. His check speaks for itself. Especially how dumb he is to post it to the internet. If you don’t want to pay dues and lose your right to vote the go for it. More power to you genius.

LagunaBrown

My response wasnt for you as much as it was for everyone else that reads your bs.

I back up my statements with reason and current application.

When you disparage and lie about good stewards like Bubblehead it sets me off. I know you're just an internet P*, not worthy of the time it takes to respond to your childish rants, but I respond to address your foolishness hoping that onlookers dont buy into the lies.

Fyi: Bubblehead was offered a BA spot on his eboard several times but he turned it down, waiting for a better local "climate". BUG knows this is true as well as many who know and respect him.

This post is probably a waste of time seeing how your not interested in truth but in just mindlessly posting childish garbage.
He is your boyfriend! I knew it!

F

Frankie's Friend

Quick math here to get that he had to work 57+ hours, and its not $121K/year you idiot. You are too slow to factor in vacation weeks and holidays! Nobody in my center, and I do mean NOBODY, wants to work 57+ hours each and every week to get that!

So that is your argument? If I wanted something that actually benefited me and my family instead of the company and whatever Taylor is being paid by UPS I need to get elected? Elected by the same process that lets Taylor totally ignore the vote and ram through the offer without any consideration of what the members actually do want? Wow dude, very white of you!

Ok, I am going to type slowly to try and get this into your thick skull! What difference does it make if "it" takes away member's right to vote when the vote is ignored and does not matter in the least bit? The majority of the voting members said, "hell no, go back and try again" Taylor effectively said that it's to hard and he doesn't want to. The result is the exact same thing except the member who leaves saves himself/herself a grand a year!
Looneytoones brownnose posts in response to you while quoting me.
I hope he/she's not a ba because we've got enough losers in that dept already.

LagunaBrown

Looneytoones brownnose posts in response to you while quoting me.
9C346F6A-B951-43E8-BC04-2AF02E456B10.jpeg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Maybe you need a time out until you stop throwing a tantrum. What does the average joe pay for healthcare? Smart guy.

What area of the country, working in which industry and in what socioeconomic strata?

jagger john

I told you guys it would be imposed. All the cocky vote no guys chose not to listen and acted like you knew the rules. Now your doing it again. Just stay in the union and get 12,000 more votes next time. Withdrawing from the union and your voting rights is stupid. What s bunch of quitters!
put your dues in 401k screw the :censored2: heads that screwed us