Don't Leave The Union....

F

Frankie's Friend

How did the vote no movement not know this could happen? What a bunch of amateurs. Very poor leadership there.
We've been talking about our "leadership" all along. TTKU

I guess the weak keep getting weaker.
That...we can agree on. From 2013 to date it's become weaker at the top. Glad you brought it up.

They kicked O'Brien out because he was too vocal about taking the company on, striking, and the company wanted him to shut up.
The weak leadership's priorities were extremely apparent after that. We knew we were screwed after SO was sent packing.

I’m not retired but getting there. 1989 is right. The weak get weaker. Get in there and do a better job of enforcing the contract. Don’t just bitch on a website.

What is your agenda on here? The advice you give others is never heeded in your own life. Everyone has an opinion that is derived from their experience and the supplements they work under (which you have reiterated on here numerous times) so you are not ignorant of what others are experiencing but yet goad them anyway.

Just a little advice for you:
You are not the savior of the Teamsters union in case you didn't know it.

If national RTW ever becomes a reality the chickens will come home to roost for these present "leaders" and unfortunately the real culprits of the diluting of this union will be retired and sucking up multiple pensions for the rest of their futile existence here.

Prostitution is alive and well in 2018 and ups teamster members are the ones unwillingly getting screwed. I believe they have another word for that and it will and already is bringing a reaction that the ibt "leadership" never dreamed of. That in itself is a good thing.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Um he is responsible for several things that contribute to the pension mess, and didn’t he get like 6 billion dollars and still can shore things up?

Now, you are starting to show your ignorance.

Hoffa didn't receive anything.

UPS paid $6.4 billion to Central States Pension Fund for their withdraw liability

from the fund, as the result of contract negotiations in 2007.

This is common knowledge....

So, it's probably before you were working at UPS.

Your SJW mentality and posts, are getting tiring.

-Bug-

Time for change

Now, you are starting to show your ignorance.

Hoffa didn't receive anything.

UPS paid $6.4 billion to Central States Pension Fund for their withdraw liability

from the fund, as the result of contract negotiations in 2007.

This is common knowledge....

So, it's probably before you were working at UPS.

Your SJW mentality and posts, are getting tiring.

-Bug-
Well obviously Hoffa didn’t personally receive the money, are you really that dumb? It’s like when someone says Obama killed Bin Laden, he didn’t personally pull the trigger. You really are Low IQ.

LagunaBrown

That...we can agree on. From 2013 to date it's become weaker at the top. Glad you brought it up.

They kicked O'Brien out because he was too vocal about taking the company on, striking, and the company wanted him to shut up.
The weak leadership's priorities were extremely apparent after that. We knew we were screwed after SO was sent packing.

What is your agenda on here? The advice you give others is never heeded in your own life. Everyone has an opinion that is derived from their experience and the supplements they work under (which you have reiterated on here numerous times) so you are not ignorant of what others are experiencing but yet goad them anyway.

If national RTW ever becomes a reality the chickens will come home to roost for these present "leaders" and unfortunately the real culprits of the diluting of this union will be retired and sucking up multiple pensions for the rest of their futile existence here.

Prostitution is alive and well in 2018 and ups teamster members are the ones unwillingly getting screwed. I believe they have another word for that and it will and already is bringing a reaction that the ibt "leadership" never dreamed of. That in itself is a good thing.
My agenda is to make a better informed member and a stronger Union. It is simply idiotic for people to preach to members about not paying dues or contributing to DRIVE. The whole strategy is a failure and lacks planning (Which seems to be the case for all vote no leadership). If you are going overthrow the leadership do it do it right! I am not afraid of change but I am afraid of stupidity. Take the positions of people you think are weak but to diminish your resources is an enormously embarrassing and dumb idea. It is actually Union busting. Any great leader that conquered territory would take the resources for his army to keep a supply chain yet you want to burn everything to the ground. You will find yourself electing leadership that have nothing to use in return.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well obviously Hoffa didn’t personally receive the money, are you really that dumb?

You're the one that said it.

Um he is responsible for several things that contribute to the pension mess, and didn’t he get like 6 billion dollars and still can shore things up?

How is he responsible for the pension mess.... exactly ?

You don't seem to have any knowledge on the subject.

And when called out on it, you can't debate the situation and just devolve into

insulting and name calling people whom you have never met.

That's beyond lame.

You know what you can do Big Ugly Goon...ignore me, go back to your little bubble of Low IQ union thugs where you can appear intelligent.

You mean all the other Union goons.... not working a part-time job at UPS ? :)

Pfft.

-Bug-

Foamer Pyle

Dont just lay down and give up like that. You can enforce the contract but you must actually have to be involved. Become stewards, Business Agents and Local leaders. Seriously what amazing changes do you really expect when peoples only effort is a vote and posting opinions to social media?
Laguna, the Union here did not even ask us what we wanted in the new contract. In previous contracts, they sent a questionnaire out, months before negotiations took place, and “No” they didn’t have a meeting about it either. What kind of ratty Union is this becoming? Let’s not talk to the members and find out what’s important to them. We will impose what we think is best.

[

you are making the leadership of the vote no movement sound very incompetent.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The Union here did not even ask us what we wanted in the new contract. In previous contracts, they sent a questionnaire out, months before negotiations took place, and “No” they didn’t have a meeting about it either. Let’s not talk to the members and find out what’s important to them.

I find that hard to believe.

Send me a PM with your Local Union number....

And I'll call them and ask.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Weaken the Union and you will know what it means to take it in the keister. Making a 100k a year, pension and free healthcare is NOT, so stop with the dramatics. You guys are making me glad I already did my time because you guys are gonna :censored2: the bed the way you are headed.

Very. very few make $100K you sellout. To make $100K we have to work 55 hours a week. That is 11 hour days you mental midget! The Healthcare is FAR FROM FREE! And to get anything more than $195 a month (that's $2,340 a year!) You have to work well in excess of 20 years!

Not confused at all. If you didn’t know about the 2/3 during the strike, you have been misinformed for a looooong time.

The wording is in the contract to prevent an all out, debilitating strike following an impasse when the union and the company can not come to terms. Taylor and Hoffa are using it on the first offer to :censored2: the UPS members! Make no mistake friend, this is being done to specifically harm ups teamsters!

My agenda is to make a better informed member and a stronger Union. It is simply idiotic for people to preach to members about not paying dues or contributing to DRIVE.

No offense mouth but wasn't it you, who for the past 4 months, kept saying, "I know things about the contract but won't say." You and TonyQ, T.T. and fitbit kept saying :censored2: like that! That is not trying to, "make a better informed member" nor "a stronger union!"

I contend it is beyond idiotic for people to continue paying dues to remain a member of a group which has consistently shown no respect for them and doe not care about their well being!

[
you are making the leadership of the vote no movement sound very incompetent.
There was no "leadership" and there wasn't a "vote no movement." There were members like us who read the proposal and realized how much it benefited the company, how little it benefited us and how the union was totally selling us out! Stop trying to make it sound like the union is under attack by outside forces!

We were :censored2:ed by the company and the union, meaning Taylor and Hoffa, helped the company hold us down while we were raped!

Very. very few make $100K you sellout. To make $100K we have to work 55 hours a week. That is 11 hour days you mental midget! The Healthcare is FAR FROM FREE! And to get anything more than $195 a month (that's $2,340 a year!) You have to work well in excess of 20 years!

The wording is in the contract to prevent an all out, debilitating strike following an impasse when the union and the company can not come to terms. Taylor and Hoffa are using it on the first offer to :censored2: the UPS members! Make no mistake friend, this is being done to specifically harm ups teamsters!

No offense mouth but wasn't it you, who for the past 4 months, kept saying, "I know things about the contract but won't say." You and TonyQ, T.T. and fitbit kept saying :censored2: like that! That is not trying to, "make a better informed member" nor "a stronger union!"

I contend it is beyond idiotic for people to continue paying dues to remain a member of a group which has consistently shown no respect for them and doe not care about their well being!

There was no "leadership" and there wasn't a "vote no movement." There were members like us who read the proposal and realized how much it benefited the company, how little it benefited us and how the union was totally selling us out! Stop trying to make it sound like the union is under attack by outside forces!

We were :censored2:ed by the company and the union, meaning Taylor and Hoffa, helped the company hold us down while we were raped!
Cool story bro.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Your witty banter has me speechless! Hurry, call Hoffa and ask him what your next response should be you sell out!

LagunaBrown

Me a sellout? You :censored2:! What about your vote no poster boy Tyler crying like you about all the terrible terrible things the Union does but you guys make all this money! You guys are so full of :censored2:! Here is proof you are the mental midget! YES drivers make well over 100k a year fool! Even the vote no cheerleaders.
646B68AF-A12A-4722-BCD6-3E19B05936B5.jpeg

Last edited:

Me a sellout? You :censored2:! What about your vote no poster boy Tyler crying like you about all the terrible terrible things the Union does but you guys make all this money! You guys are so full of :censored2:! Here is proof you are the mental midget! YES drivers make well over 100k a year fool! Even the vote no cheerleaders.
View attachment 217418
I have never earned 100k a year in wages. That kind of weekly pay in the middle of August makes the average joe thinks. “What a bunch of crybabies”

Time for change

I have to say it’s nice having benben and driveindriveout on here to help negate the uneducated and mindless drivel spewing from the mouths of low IQ Big Ugly Goon and Drunk Tony Queer.

LagunaBrown

Laguna, the Union here did not even ask us what we wanted in the new contract. In previous contracts, they sent a questionnaire out, months before negotiations took place, and “No” they didn’t have a meeting about it either. What kind of ratty Union is this becoming? Let’s not talk to the members and find out what’s important to them. We will impose what we think is best.
So complain on the internet or get involved and do better, the choice is yours.... The funny thing is there is a ton of vote no people that have failed at running against their Local on this site. Ask 3 time loser Bubblehead yet people have listened to his bad advise for years now. Why dont you be the guy to do it right and get some real players in the game. The vote no group is not the problem it’s their terrible advise and leadership. Tellling people to stop paying dues and stop donating to DRIVE is bad and should not even be an acceptable option by any Teamster group. It weakens the Union, takes away members right to vote and gives company advantages politically to push right to work laws and union busting. Only a fool would push such stupidity.