Don't Leave The Union....

F

Frankie's Friend

Laguna, the Union here did not even ask us what we wanted in the new contract. In previous contracts, they sent a questionnaire out, months before negotiations took place, and “No” they didn’t have a meeting about it either. What kind of ratty Union is this becoming? Let’s not talk to the members and find out what’s important to them. We will impose what we think is best.
They blew off all of our proposals. We fix our 9.5 issues in house.

Don’t those questionnaires come from DC? It’s probably a conspiracy against him.
You're so freaking out of the loop.

So complain on the internet or get involved and do better, the choice is yours.... The funny thing is there is a ton of vote no people that have failed at running against their Local on this site. Ask 3 time loser Bubblehead yet people have listened to his bad advise for years now. Why dont you be the guy to do it right and get some real players in the game. The vote no group is not the problem it’s their terrible advise and leadership. Tellling people to stop paying dues and stop donating to DRIVE is bad and should not even be an acceptable option by any Teamster group. It weakens the Union, takes away members right to vote and gives company advantages politically to push right to work laws and union busting. Only a fool would push such stupidity.
You goad people for not getting involved and yet you degrade a long standing union advocate and steward for (barely) losing elections.

I wish you were here to say your garbage to our faces. We flush toilet scum like you over here. Mouthy P*.

LagunaBrown

They blew off all of our proposals. We fix our 9.5 issues in house.

You're so freaking out of the loop.

You goad people for not getting involved and yet you degrade a long standing union advocate and steward for (barely) losing elections.

I wish you were here to say your garbage to our faces. We flush toilet scum like you over here. Mouthy P*.
Truth hurts don’t it? What is Bubblehead your boyfriend or did you lose your local election too?

F

Frankie's Friend

Truth hurts don’t it? What is Bubblehead your boyfriend or did you lose your local election too?
You're a internet and real life P*.
Consistancy is your strong suit. Congratulations .

When it comes to respect on this forum you're not even 3rd string.

LagunaBrown

You're a internet and real life P*.
Consistancy is your strong suit. Congratulations .

When it comes to respect on this forum you're not even 3rd string.

You cant even respond without stupid and irrelevant slams. This shows your level of maturity. Childish punk.
Go try and be a leader and talk to your vote no crybabies about not withdrawing from the Union and contributing to DRIVE. You talk about respect but your own people don’t listen to you. Why should I? Talk about a mouthy bitch.

Time for change

Thanks, for being a low information (non-voting) Teamster member.
Still a voting member for now. You and your ilk are destroying the Teamsters. You lack any basic ability to reason, it’s sad you come on here projecting intelligence when you have such mental disabilities. I do feel bad for you, being so cut off from reality. I truly hope you can shed some pounds and get the meds you need.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why should I? Talk about a mouthy bitch.
You didnt have to admit that you're a mouthy bitch. We all know it.

I dont have vote no leadership. I dont need leadership. I can read and make my own deductions about issues. You started the division in this forum and disrespect any opinion except yours to the point of degrading Teamsters that dont need to run their mouths on here to pump up their egos.

The cba was forced upon us. Legally or not it doesnt matter. You should hear the members from other trades talking trash about what Hoffa and company did to us. Regardless of legalities ups didnt feel it was their final offer because their post 10/5 after the votes were tallied showed their willingness to go back to the table and negotiate further.
You cant hide the moral failure of our leadership in failing and refusing to bargain to fix the contentious issue we voted against.
You, evidently, are as crooked as they are.

LagunaBrown

You didnt have to admit that you're s mouthy bitch. We all know it.

I dont have vote no leadership. I dont need leadership. I can read and make my own deductions about issues. You started the division in this forum and disrespect any opinion except yours to the point of degrading Teamsters that dont need to run their mouths on here to pump up their egos.

The cba was forced upon us. Legally or not it doesnt matter. You should hear the members from other trades talking trash about what Hoffa and company did to us. Regardless of legalities ups didnt feel it was their final offer because their post 10/5 after the votes were tallied showed their willingness to go back to the table and negotiate further.
You cant hide the moral failure of our leadership in failing and refusing to bargain to fix the contentious issue we voted against.
You, evidently, are as crooked as they are.
The only crooked thing here is your reasoning. The ratification was based on constitutional language that has been here for decades. Why did none of your vote no hero’s try to amend this language at the Teamster Convention? Either they were cool with it or they failed you. Take some ownership girl.

F

Frankie's Friend

The only crooked thing here is your reasoning. The ratification was based on constitutional language that has been here for decades. Why did none of your vote no hero’s try to amend this language at the Teamster Convention? Either they were cool with it or they failed you. Take some ownership girl.
I know what the ratification was based on idiot. It was based on rats in our leadership willing to screw the majority of the voting membership when the company was willing to renegotiate.

None of my local leadership advocated changing the "screw you" article because our local leadership sucks as bad as you do. Funny, our local Pres/ba told members he no longer supports Hoffa but he kissed the ring to stay in good standing with his fellow constituents.

"No longer supports Hoffa".

Neither does he have any backbone except for when it comes to screwing members locally.
You and he would make a great team. Mother and daughter.

LagunaBrown

I know what the ratification was based on idiot. It was based on rats in our leadership willing to screw the majority of the voting membership when the company was willing to renegotiate.

None of my local leadership advocated changing the "screw you" article because our local leadership sucks as bad as you do. Funny, our local Pres/ba told members he no longer supports Hoffa but he kissed the ring to stay in good standing with his fellow constituents.

"No longer supports Hoffa".

Neither does he have any backbone except for when it comes to screwing members locally.
You and he would make a great team. Mother and daughter.
Stay off drugs.

F

Frankie's Friend

Same as you but I did it in one sentence compared to your thesis statement.
My response wasnt for you as much as it was for everyone else that reads your bs.

I back up my statements with reason and current application.

When you disparage and lie about good stewards like Bubblehead it sets me off. I know you're just an internet P*, not worthy of the time it takes to respond to your childish rants, but I respond to address your foolishness hoping that onlookers dont buy into the lies.

Fyi: Bubblehead was offered a BA spot on his eboard several times but he turned it down, waiting for a better local "climate". BUG knows this is true as well as many who know and respect him.

This post is probably a waste of time seeing how your not interested in truth but in just mindlessly posting childish garbage.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Me a sellout? You :censored2:! What about your vote no poster boy Tyler crying like you about all the terrible terrible things the Union does but you guys make all this money! You guys are so full of :censored2:! Here is proof you are the mental midget! YES drivers make well over 100k a year fool! Even the vote no cheerleaders.
View attachment 217418

Quick math here to get that he had to work 57+ hours, and its not $121K/year you idiot. You are too slow to factor in vacation weeks and holidays! Nobody in my center, and I do mean NOBODY, wants to work 57+ hours each and every week to get that!

So complain on the internet or get involved and do better, the choice is yours.... The funny thing is there is a ton of vote no people that have failed at running against their Local on this site. Ask 3 time loser Bubblehead yet people have listened to his bad advise for years now. Why dont you be the guy to do it right and get some real players in the game.

So that is your argument? If I wanted something that actually benefited me and my family instead of the company and whatever Taylor is being paid by UPS I need to get elected? Elected by the same process that lets Taylor totally ignore the vote and ram through the offer without any consideration of what the members actually do want? Wow dude, very white of you!

It weakens the Union, takes away members right to vote and gives company advantages politically to push right to work laws and union busting. Only a fool would push such stupidity.

Ok, I am going to type slowly to try and get this into your thick skull! What difference does it make if "it" takes away member's right to vote when the vote is ignored and does not matter in the least bit? The majority of the voting members said, "hell no, go back and try again" Taylor effectively said that it's to hard and he doesn't want to. The result is the exact same thing except the member who leaves saves himself/herself a grand a year!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
There was/is a vote no movement. Which put many lies out there. Obviously you don’t know what healthcare really costs.

You are truly worthless. I have worked in the healthcare field, my wife currently works in it and we have a kids that access it on a regular basis. I have family who work in it from top to bottom.

DO NOT try to tell me a damn thing about healthcare, because I promise you, I have more knowledge and have access to more information about it and it's costs than you could fathom!

You are truly worthless. I have worked in the healthcare field, my wife currently works in it and we have a kids that access it on a regular basis. I have family who work in it from top to bottom.

DO NOT try to tell me a damn thing about healthcare, because I promise you, I have more knowledge and have access to more information about it and it's costs than you could fathom!
Maybe you need a time out until you stop throwing a tantrum. What does the average joe pay for healthcare? Smart guy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Still a voting member for now. You and your ilk are destroying the Teamsters. You lack any basic ability to reason, it’s sad you come on here projecting intelligence when you have such mental disabilities. I do feel bad for you, being so cut off from reality. I truly hope you can shed some pounds and get the meds you need.

You have a whole 3 months of experience, on BrownCafe.

I'm seriously doubting your "woe is me" life story.

-Bug-