Don't run and gun they said...

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
That is a decent SPORH too.
It wants you to do 1 stop every 2 minutes to scratch, and residentials these days order some of the most comically large things I've ever seen shipped. Just one address today got double queen mattress frames.
My route is 80% apartments. When I’m off, the runners will double park, scan the entire building as one stop and leave it all in the mail area.

I safely park at one end of the block, handcart everything off, and leave every package at every door. My customers love me

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Amazing! Management never mentions a word about how much you're over?
Nope. Believe it or not there’s much lower hanging fruit in my center, I’m one of the good guys. Never a late air or or telematics issue. They leave me alone.

The time allowance on my route is jacked, they know it, and when you follow the proper methods it’s impossible to burn my route up.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
One of two nearby buildings that have been built recently near us looks like a spaceship inside, it's also managed like complete crap.
The other one was previously a peak-season loan sort facility converted to a year-long center, not fancy, actually managed well.
Mine looks like The Pit from Fallout 3. Also ran like :censored2:, but I'm getting close to FT hours.

Last edited by a moderator: