Doomsday Clock

northbound

4/10/2013 8:54pm and still no union at express but I bet the stooges are lined up card in hand by the dock waiting for IBT rep. He's on his way he has your back just ask him

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes, you are a stooge for Ground. Glad to hear you admit it. You know, I love you and bbsam getting on here and rationalizing and defending every move Fred makes with Ground. As long as it means $$$ in your pocket, you are down with it. That's all that really matters, right?

You don't care if Ground is a scam or that I get to pay higher insurance premiums and taxes because your drivers have no benefits and have to be subsidized by the rest of us. Actually, Fred is the biggest scammer of them all because he has successfully outsourced these costs to the general population.

A Ground driver certainly doesn't deserve to be paid as much as a UPS driver or Express courier, but what you pay is criminal, and way under market value for the type of work performed. The drivers aren't the real scum at Ground, the ISPs and contractors are, along with FedEx itself, the master engineer of this hocus-pocus deal.

More money in your pocket....ka-ching!!!

bbsam

Staff member
You should be ashamed is more like it.

MFE sure told you.....like it is. :cool:
Because a disenchanted Fred hater doesn't like Ground and takes every opportunity to disparage everything about it? I should be ashamed because of his obviously biased opinion? No. I think not.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Soon as your drivers are reclassified as employees (which they are) then maybe we'll sing a different tune. You don't mind if the whole set up is wrong and unethical apparently.