Doorbell footage captures delivery driver's meltdown when picking up 144 pound package

Rack em

Made the Podium
:censored2: that woman. Seriously. Entitled and stupid. Love the repeat offenders that will just keep ordering heavy :censored2: after it repeatedly arrives damaged because it’s the size of a car and packaged to be on a freight truck on a pallet. Let’s see her get her fatass to the furniture store and stick it in her trunk.
Amen brother! People like her can :censored2: right off. I know it's a thing to order freaking beds now, but people are sofa king lazy they now order couches!?!?! Not that I would ever do anything on purpose.....but if she was my customer she would receive a lot of possibly damaged crap and she would be my LAST delivery whenever possible.

It's my favorite when I'm delivering someone's furniture and they come to the door expecting me to put it inside. I drop it outside the door, at the bottom of stairs if possible, and walk away.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You work in the snow or no? Handcart, lmao.

And really if it’s broken already wtf is her problem?
Yeah he slid it on the snow and I was like smart. Then he stood it up. I’m like yep. Then he kind of screwed up putting it in the truck.

But all in all he did pretty good moving 150 lbs package all by hisself.

Justaloader

Love when people keep reordering stuff that comes broken .I had a guy order a Weber grill three times because it kept coming damaged. I asked if he was going to try for a fourth time or just go to the store this time . He got the hint .

Lol and how do you think that stuff gets to the store? A truck - and you think those folks give any more of a crap than we do? I worked at Best Buy many years ago - do you know how many TV's were sent back damaged because they were either damaged while being loaded onto the trailer, or damaged by folks in the warehouse when they fell off the pallet, fell off the forklift, or fell off the shelves they were stored on, mainly because the folks lifting / moving them simply didn't give a damn?

Indecisi0n

Lol and how do you think that stuff gets to the store? A truck - and you think those folks give any more of a crap than we do? I worked at Best Buy many years ago - do you know how many TV's were sent back damaged because they were either damaged while being loaded onto the trailer, or damaged by folks in the warehouse when they fell off the pallet, fell off the forklift, or fell off the shelves they were stored on, mainly because the folks lifting / moving them simply didn't give a damn?
Being loaded on pallets/ freight makes a huge difference.