Doorbell footage captures delivery driver's meltdown when picking up 144 pound package

Justaloader

Being loaded on pallets/ freight makes a huge difference.

Does it? Even when those pallets are loaded by hand? I know when they came in to the store, the shrinkwrap was cut off by hand, and then each TV was unloaded by hand. "Fragile - handle with care".....BOOM (as one or two would fall over / off the pallet).

Point is anything that has to be shipped has the potential of being broken by a disgruntled worker that is all out of :censored2:s to give for that paticular day.

Indecisi0n

Does it? Even when those pallets are loaded by hand? I know when they came in to the store, the shrinkwrap was cut off by hand, and then each TV was unloaded by hand. "Fragile - handle with care".....BOOM (as one or two would fall over / off the pallet).

Point is anything that has to be shipped has the potential of being broken by a disgruntled worker that is all out of :censored2:s to give for that paticular day.
It does.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I still can't believe how many drivers from all these different companies (ours included) STILL do the wrong thing and end up as YouTube sensations for all the wrong reasons.

There are cameras everywhere. friend'ing act like it.

542thruNthru

I don’t bother to bring one in the snow. You wouldn’t know about SoCal.

tenor-42.gif