Doorbell footage captures delivery driver's meltdown when picking up 144 pound package

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Does it? Even when those pallets are loaded by hand? I know when they came in to the store, the shrinkwrap was cut off by hand, and then each TV was unloaded by hand. "Fragile - handle with care".....BOOM (as one or two would fall over / off the pallet).

Point is anything that has to be shipped has the potential of being broken by a disgruntled worker that is all out of :censored2:s to give for that paticular day.
exploding.gif

vvv

First thing someone like myself happens to notice in both videos right away is that the driver is 1) parked on the wrong side of the street.... 2) blocking the driveways of the homeowners....3) uses handcart over curb and across grass.

I never do any of that. And although I think the customers are a pain in the :censored2: nowadays with all their heavy oversized crap, you can simply tell that these 2 drivers SUCK and have poor methods, runner gunner type, and get crapped on by their company......and very deserving of it.

You work like an idiot and you get the extra work heaped upon you.