JL 0513

What is "good" is $100K a year plus full health plan and pension and the the least amount of hours I'VE ever worked on average. Maybe 60 hrs a week during is too much for some but I just find that normal life, except for the first time I'm being paid a killing.

I was strictly talking about complaints I'm seeing about 60 hrs during peak. I believe such complaints are silly for the job we do (delivering pkgs for Christmas). I wasn't talking about the other 11 months or the 70 hour issue.

Do you remember the time when you couldn't pay the bills? If you can't, then good for you. Most of us remember that time which is why to me, being a top rate driver is having it "good".

JL 0513

What your not understanding is many hubs have been having huge 9.5 issues all year. This is not just a "1 month a year" issue.

I understand that, and I even said somewhere else that if UPS simply added enough routes everywhere to average 8.5 -9 hour days the other 11 months, peak would be much more manageable. They can't just dispatch everyone 8 because they'd lose a lot paying guarantees because guys might do it in 7.

On the other hand, I like to get a lot of over 10's. I like the lifestyle the OT affords me, as well as the free time bonuses. Plus, I'd just switch those work hours to unproductive TV watching or something.

Box Ox

What is "good" is $100K a year plus full health plan and pension and the the least amount of hours I'VE ever worked on average. Maybe 60 hrs a week during is too much for some but I just find that normal life, except for the first time I'm being paid a killing.

I was strictly talking about complaints I'm seeing about 60 hrs during peak. I believe such complaints are silly for the job we do (delivering pkgs for Christmas). I wasn't talking about the other 11 months or the 70 hour issue.

Do you remember the time when you couldn't pay the bills? If you can't, then good for you. Most of us remember that time which is why to me, being a top rate driver is having it "good".

Yeah, you ungrateful pansies! Eat :censored2:! Im in the singles club and would be on the couch covered in potato chips and slathered in pickle juice from 20:00-23:00 if I weren’t instead working around the clock.

I’m so thankful for this opportunity to make money that I’m gonna see if we can get bumped up to 80 hours a week during peak and 70 the rest of the year.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah, you ungrateful pansies! Eat :censored2:! Im in the singles club and would be on the couch covered in potato chips and slathered in pickle juice from 20:00-23:00 if I weren’t instead working around the clock.

I’m so thankful for this opportunity to make money that I’m gonna see if we can get bumped up to 80 hours a week during peak and 70 the rest of the year.
If you want that we can just switch jobs