JL 0513

Why do people think that . We don’t have it good ... we make a decent living but we sacrifice things we don’t want to have to sacrifice to make that decent living, like spending time with our families or sometimes even your marriage .... we freaking earn our money with sweat and our body taking a pounding . So obviously your not a driver ... you know who has it good .. prevailing wage highway workers they make 45 to 59 a hour and home by 330 pm and town and village workers make 38 dollars an hour also also home by 330 .. don’t forget the power authority workers make over 50$ a hour .. all them jobs are the ones that you see one guy working and 4 guys watching. ... that’s having it good .... Not being a 30 yr ups driver needing hip and knee surgery after retirement

There's always someone who makes more. Why would I want to wake up at 5am?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm not a Raider fan but you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Oakland Raiders stadium: City unveils plan to keep team in Oakland
954C2E2D-41B6-4618-B2B9-5EA6466DF62A.jpeg

Lol...sucka

Chilly Willie

It's only in effect until Jan 14....
This was mentioned in all PCM's in local 804 today...you should have paid attention.
So when a series of drivers crash into a gas truck under a bridge at hour 68 hours from physical exhaustion killing a school bus full of kids, who is gonna see a stock price fall.
70 hours. I WANT TRIPPLE TIME after 55 hours.

542thruNthru

So when a series of drivers crash into a gas truck under a bridge at hour 68 hours from physical exhaustion killing a school bus full of kids, who is gonna see a stock price fall.
70 hours. I WANT TRIPPLE TIME after 55 hours.

That's ok because as soon as a series of drivers crash into a gas truck under a bridge at hour 68 hours from physical exhaustion killing a school bus full of kids, a large asteroid the size of Texas will land exactly on UPS corporate headquarters in Atlanta. Destroying all life on this planet.
yNkPVJ.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We are also all working on Saturday; however, the rate of pay will be based upon what we deliver-----if we do just air we will be paid at the air exception rate but if we also deliver ground we will be paid at our current pay rate.