Gear

Parts on Order
I imagine these are the same people that struggled with word problems in school no matter how simple they were.

You're killing it! Imagine if you had to deal with these guys face to face. Crap like this is why Im hostile to some drivers.

"My bulkhead door doesn't open fast enough. Its a serious safety issue."

Over disciplined0123

What is "good" is $100K a year plus full health plan and pension and the the least amount of hours I'VE ever worked on average. Maybe 60 hrs a week during is too much for some but I just find that normal life, except for the first time I'm being paid a killing.

I was strictly talking about complaints I'm seeing about 60 hrs during peak. I believe such complaints are silly for the job we do (delivering pkgs for Christmas). I wasn't talking about the other 11 months or the 70 hour issue.

Do you remember the time when you couldn't pay the bills? If you can't, then good for you. Most of us remember that time which is why to me, being a top rate driver is having it "good".
Why do people think that . We don’t have it good ... we make a decent living but we sacrifice things we don’t want to have to sacrifice to make that decent living, like spending time with our families or sometimes even your marriage .... we freaking earn our money with sweat and our body taking a pounding . So obviously your not a driver ... you know who has it good .. prevailing wage highway workers they make 45 to 59 a hour and home by 330 pm and town and village workers make 38 dollars an hour also also home by 330 .. don’t forget the power authority workers make over 50$ a hour .. all them jobs are the ones that you see one guy working and 4 guys watching. ... that’s having it good .... Not being a 30 yr ups driver needing hip and knee surgery after retirement