Driver Helper Appearance

AwashBwashCwash

I'm in school and was thinking about being a driver helper this peak to raise some money over the winter break but I'm wondering what if there are appearance guidelines for the helpers?
I have pretty long hair so I'm wondering if that would disqualify me from being one.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm in school and was thinking about being a driver helper this peak to raise some money over the winter break but I'm wondering what if there are appearance guidelines for the helpers?
I have pretty long hair so I'm wondering if that would disqualify me from being one.
Better put your hair up in a man bun or something like that, as we don't want your sissy locks getting caught on a mirror as we speed away after dropping you and your cart off.

KoennenTiger

Stay off your gosh darn phone. When you have a real job you don't get to check Facebook and all your other ghey apps every two minutes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why can’t you get a haircut

rod

Retired 22 years
You have to look presentable. You can only look like a slob if you are a driver and have a no shave waiver

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The driver helpers from 1 or 2 years ago are now the drivers of today. Man buns, tats, and beards. And proud of it.

One of my friends had a helper, (let's call her Shamu) last peak that got tired several stops into the day. She told him she was taking a break, and it was his turn to start running stops off, then.

Needless to say, she was not brought back for a second day.

This company is doomed, if that's the best talent we can recruit.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
One of my friends had a helper, (let's call her Shamu) last peak that got tired several stops into the day. She told him she was taking a break, and it was his turn to start running stops off, then.

shamu.jpg

dudebro

Needless to say, she was not brought back for a second day.

This company is doomed, if that's the best talent we can recruit.

Who do you think is jobless during the holiday season at 3.9% unemployment? And don't blame the wage rate, these same people would suck at $25 an hour.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Who do you think is jobless during the holiday season at 3.9% unemployment? And don't blame the wage rate, these same people would suck at $25 an hour.

Currently at 16.80. Great stuff without a degree, for a starter job... I'm not complaining. :)

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'd probably soil myself from laughing so hard when your hair gets caught in something and you rip out a nice chunk!

AwashBwashCwash

I'd probably soil myself from laughing so hard when your hair gets caught in something and you rip out a nice chunk!

I've got luscious blond locks. They seem to be a hit with the ladies.
Very thick. Could lose a few chunks and not even notice tbh. Wouldn't mind sparing you some I'm sure you need the help.