scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This guy was just hired last week. Obviously, they didn't hire enough people so they rushed him through orientation. How many casual drivers got "rushed through" ???

Well in all fairness, this story happened in that scumbag state of Connecticut. This would have never happened if the guy came from Mass, NY or NJ. Thanks @FrigidFTSup for hiring nothing but the best!

PS, Can you tell the next guy you hire I'm looking to compare several brands of UHD TVs.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Well in all fairness, this story happened in that scumbag state of Connecticut. This would have never happened if the guy came from Mass, NY or NJ. Thanks @FrigidFTSup for hiring nothing but the best!

PS, Can you tell the next guy you hire I'm looking to compare several brands of UHD TVs.
District said they wanted helpers no matter what so this is what they get!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
But upstate is trying to get done by 6 so he can go home to an empty house and TV dinner, like a good ME-ster.
He keeps on saying that once he retires he will be spending the bulk of his time with his kids and grandkids... which is time well spent and admirable...I hope he follows through with that.

Dr.Brownz

2) How the hell did the driver not become suspicious or pay attention enough ??

It's not like at IPS where one delivery is a ten minute long dialogue scene that moves the plot line along.

Like others have said any time you drop your helper off they do who knows what with the packages. Remember, UPS's prescribed method for helpers is to drop them off with a hand truck load and tell them to go deliver.