Driver NOT fired

tieguy

Banned
and tie had to bring pork into the conversation. An all time low, even for the likes of [-]socks[/-].Opps, I meant tie

Tooner, you rock girl. Any time you want your moment in the sun, call dannyboy, you got my number.

And I am blesed to have you as a friend.

d

LOL teamstersocks its entertaining watching your lie cheat and steal your way around this message board.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
lol, tie you win. Its your ups, and you can take charge here as well.

Someone once said who is the bigger fool, the fool or the one that wishes to argue with the fool.

Getting tired of the argument.

d

tieguy

Banned
and tie had to bring pork into the conversation. An all time low, even for the likes of [-]socks[/-].Opps, I meant tie

Tooner, you rock girl. Any time you want your moment in the sun, call dannyboy, you got my number.

And I am blesed to have you as a friend.

d

roflmao translation tooner tieguy is whipping my but please save me.

tieguy

Banned
lol, tie you win. Its your ups, and you can take charge here as well.

Someone once said who is the bigger fool, the fool or the one that wishes to argue with the fool.

Getting tired of the argument.

d

Ah I see you were only trying to win an argument when you fabricated some information about me.

If this is your last comment then I really do wish you had read what I said rather then trying to put words in my mouth.

stepitup

.......new lows have been achieved in this thread, on this very page. What happened to "class" and "civility"? Browncafe is above this drivel.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Moment?? I tell you you're hot all the time!

Don't make me prove it... I'll post a link to "the interview".... I'll do it, you know I will.....
You would not make me relive that........
Today my boss told me I...............[video=youtube;a86WKU9Nbiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86WKU9Nbiw&feature=PlayList&p=08DE60FD1E8AD9A5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6[/video]
And my husband agrees.
Sad day in toonertown