So..now that it gets dark at 530 pm...Let me be the first to tell you drivers....I HIGHLY suggest you to invest in a 1Tac 1200 Tactical flashlight. It super durable..the light has telescope zoom;you pull the zoom all the way out..It changes the shape of the super bright light to a mere rectangle ..... so point that sucker at that hard to read address plastered to the house..and let me tell you...its AMAZING.You'll no doubtingly see those numbers from afar:thumbup::clap:.Zoom the light in..and it lights up the friggin yard as you walk in the dark.They are offering a great sale right now...I did the buy one get one....I'll give the other one as a gift to my boyfriend who just wrapped up his 30 day qualifying as a driver.It will be the best $80 you spent for work lol Be safe out there!!P.S. Make sure you get your flashlight back from your helper!!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
IMG_0798.JPG

Anybody have any fleshlight buying advice, since the flashlight posts are everywhere now?

35years

Gravy route
Looked it up on candle power forums.
Marketing ploy.
These are the opinions that were posted....

Typical $10-$15 cheap zoomie behind peddled for $50 with deceptive and inaccurate information. I have yet to see one of these ads that actually shows the beam of an aspheric. Some truly powerful light is usually responsible for the beam shots, instead of the light being peddled on the ignorant populace.
Yes marketing skills here clearly exceed the technical facts about this light. The 3 AAA cell holder is indicative of technology that is OVER 15 years old. It's probably not regulated either, meaning the beam will dim with time. There are other lights using that same body. To the unenlightened from a world with 2 D cell powered incan lights, this 'new' LED technology somewhat of a novelty.To the enlightened community here that light is an overpriced piece of junk!

Do you work for this company? I think this is some kinda sales pitch
Yes i do.im just happy i finally have a flashlight thats worth a damn and i wont break my neck trying to stay UPS safe lol FYI you can get paid by a hundreth of a minute walking in the dark to the wrong house all you want..have fun filling out the workers comp novel of papers and the whole process when you get jacked up.

Last edited: