eBay switch to ups

Mack37

[
You called me a liar then immediately confirmed my statement! What a clown! Or are you on the sauce right now? Please share what it is with the forum so we can partake. LMFAO!

The VA and USPS are made for each other though. Two broken entities collaborating for the gold medal in the Screwup Olympics.
You said switched “most”, that is a lie. Switched some in certain areas temporarily is the truth. So instead of a liar we’ll just say you are one to exaggerate, is that better?

Overpaid Union Thug

You said switched “most”, that is a lie. Switched some in certain areas temporarily is the truth. So instead of a liar we’ll just say you are one to exaggerate, is that better?
The pills are being picked up by us and delivered by us. To rage type that it is a lie only to IMMEDIATELY confirm it, and then attempt to explain it away as an exaggeration by using semantic gymnastics, only makes you look like the village idiot.

We’ve been picking up critical shipments from the VA clinics/hospitals for years because the USPS can’t be trusted with them. But I guess that’s a lie too.

Mack37

The VA has apparently switched most of their meds over to UPS from the USPS as well

This is what you said, it is a lie. The VA has not switched MOST of their meds over to UPS, only some and in certain cities. Lie, exaggeration or rumor. I don’t give a :censored2: what you call it but, it’s one of them.

The pills are being picked up by us and delivered by us. To rage type that it is a lie only to IMMEDIATELY confirm it, and then attempt to explain it away as an exaggeration by using semantic gymnastics, only makes you look like the village idiot.

We’ve been picking up critical shipments from the VA clinics/hospitals for years because the USPS can’t be trusted with them. But I guess that’s a lie too.

That wasn’t a confirmation, it was me correcting you, I’m not really sure how you got that confused. UPS is not the sole shipper of critical shipments, there we go with another lie or exaggeration. I’m not sure what the guy at your local VA is telling you but he’s obviously full of :censored2:.

Do everyone a favor and stop spreading misinformation, would ya?

Overpaid Union Thug

This is what you said, it is a lie. The VA has not switched MOST of their meds over to UPS, only some and in certain cities. Lie, exaggeration or rumor. I don’t give a :censored2: what you call it but, it’s one of them.

That wasn’t a confirmation, it was me correcting you, I’m not really sure how you got that confused. UPS is not the sole shipper of critical shipments, there we go with another lie or exaggeration. I’m not sure what the guy at your local VA is telling you but he’s obviously full of :censored2:.

Do everyone a favor and stop spreading misinformation, would ya?

My comment is based on what we see in my area, what the VA has told us, and what customers have told us. Every truck in my center’s residential stops are loaded with little white plastic bags of pills from the VA whether your fragile little ego can handle that fact or not. You’re just mad because the USPS is losing, yet, another government account. Regardless of whether or not it’s temporary or permanent. Which is why you rage typed an accusation of lying only to validity the very comment you claimed was a lie. But don’t worry. With Congress continuing to hold your hands with a firm grip you’ll still have plenty of unsolicited junk mail and artificially underpriced packages to deliver and pick up.

Mack37

My comment is based on what we see in my area, what the VA has told us, and what customers have told us. Every truck in my center’s residential stops are loaded with little white plastic bags of pills from the VA whether your fragile little ego can handle that fact or not. You’re just mad because the USPS is losing, yet, another government account. Regardless of whether or not it’s temporary or permanent. Which is why you rage typed an accusation of lying only to validity the very comment you claimed was a lie. But don’t worry. With Congress continuing to hold your hands with a firm grip you’ll still have plenty of unsolicited junk mail and artificially underpriced packages to deliver and pick up.

Whatever, bud. Just quit talking out of your ass and all is well. The anecdotal nonsense on here gets pretty deep. You just keep gouging the American public while kissing corporate ass and you’ll be all set.

Overpaid Union Thug

Whatever, bud. Just quit talking out of your ass and all is well. The anecdotal nonsense on here gets pretty deep. You just keep gouging the American public while kissing corporate ass and you’ll be all set.
I’m “all set” and all is well whether I talk out of my ass or state the facts. Regardless of whether or not either triggers your egotistical, entitlement minded, government employee mindset into a frenzy.

Mack37

Not gouging, just charging what it actually costs to do the job and turn a profit
Quite the profit, that’s why I said gouging. USPS is charging what it costs to get a package somewhere with a minuscule profit built in. UPS rates are often double that of USPS, can you tell me what the profit margin is on your retail shipping?

Mack37

I’m “all set” and all is well whether I talk out of my ass or state the facts. Regardless of whether or not either triggers your egotistical, entitlement minded, government employee mindset into a frenzy.
“Entitlement minded, government employee”. I could replace “government employee” with “union employee “ and say the same. Classic.

Overpaid Union Thug

Quite the profit, that’s why I said gouging. USPS is charging what it costs to get a package somewhere with a minuscule profit built in. UPS rates are often double that of USPS, can you tell me what the profit margin is on your retail shipping?

UPS makes record PROFITS. The USPS hemorrhages money. Even while everyone else is making truckloads more during a pandemic. Y’all needed a “loan” to survive
“Entitlement minded, government employee”. I could replace “government employee” with “union employee “ and say the same. Classic.

Yet, we, as stated above, ACTUALLY make a profit and without tax payer bailouts or needing our hands held by Congress.

Mack37

UPS makes record PROFITS. The USPS hemorrhages money. Even while everyone else is making truckloads more during a pandemic. Y’all needed a “loan” to survive

Yet, we, as stated above, ACTUALLY make a profit and without tax payer bailouts or needing our hands held by Congress.
Ahh the same ole stuff. I’m not going to bother explaining the differences to you as I probably already have in the past. Ones a private company and one is a government agency that provides a service. I know the very fact that USPS exists offends you but it isn’t going anywhere so you’re going to have to get over it. UPS and USPS bring in similar revenues year after year but UPS isn’t required to do near as much as USPS.

It is what it is. Call and cry to your Congressman if you don’t like it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Ahh the same ole stuff. I’m not going to bother explaining the differences to you as I probably already have in the past. Ones a private company and one is a government agency that shouldn’t exist. I know the very fact that USPS exists offends you but it isn’t going anywhere so you’re going to have to get over it. UPS and USPS bring in similar revenues year after year but UPS isn’t required to do near as much as USPS.

It is what it is. Call and cry to your Congressman if you don’t like it.

Fixed it for you.

Awwww. Did I hurt your widdle feeeeelings Mr Govt employee? It’s ok. You’ll get over it. Take it out on your customers by throwing all their ballots in the dumpster. LOL Or maybe put one of those “sorry we missed you” cards in their mailboxes so you don’t have to walk to their house? Oh wait....that’s already being done. LOL.

Mack37

Fixed it for you.

Awwww. Did I hurt your widdle feeeeelings Mr Govt employee? It’s ok. You’ll get over it. Take it out on your customers by throwing all their ballots in the dumpster. LOL Or maybe put one of those “sorry we missed you” cards in their mailboxes so you don’t have to walk to their house? Oh wait....that’s already being done. LOL.
You hurting my feelings isn’t going to happen lol. I get along great with almost all UPSers but you’re a :censored2: so it’s fun to annoy you. I’m sorry you feel that USPS shouldn’t exist but it’s always been here so maybe next time go work for a company that has an original idea and not one that got its start doing government work.

Oh and with a 90%+ approval rating, the postal service is America’s favorite federal agency. So I want to make sure you understand that it isn’t going anywhere and you are very much in the minority with your thinking. A very small minority.

You hurting my feelings isn’t going to happen lol. I get along great with almost all UPSers but you’re a :censored2: so it’s fun to annoy you. I’m sorry you feel that USPS shouldn’t exist but it’s always been here so maybe next time go work for a company that has an original idea and not one that got its start doing government work.

Oh and with a 90%+ approval rating, the postal service is America’s favorite federal agency. So I want to make sure you understand that it isn’t going anywhere and you are very much in the minority with your thinking. A very small minority.
The USPS shouldn't have all the unfair advantages that you do against regular companies and then compete against us

Mack37

The USPS shouldn't have all the unfair advantages that you do against regular companies and then compete against us

Compete against you? UPS chose to get its start doing what was government work at the time. UPS’s largest customer at the beginning was the post office. Now that UPS is huge and makes billions, you think USPS shouldn’t be handing packages at all so you have more business? That isn’t the way it works. We stated privatizing many military functions in the early 2000’s and it was an expensive disaster.

UPS is EXPENSIVE, Many Americans cannot afford your rates. Hence, the need for the postal service. I understand there are many hard right folks on this site for some reason but get a grip you all.

Compete against you? UPS chose to get its start doing what was government work at the time. UPS’s largest customer at the beginning was the post office. Now that UPS is huge and makes billions, you think USPS shouldn’t be handing packages at all so you have more business? That isn’t the way it works. We stated privatizing many military functions in the early 2000’s and it was an expensive disaster.

UPS is EXPENSIVE, Many Americans cannot afford your rates. Hence, the need for the postal service. I understand there are many hard right folks in this site for some reason but get a grip you all.
Well the post office is also a monopoly. You have many unfair competitive advantages but yet all the other delivery services kick your ass every year. Then why does the poster office overcharge for its first class mail to subsidize its packages?
why do I have to pay for a mailbox but yet it is the property of the post office and other delivery people cannot use my mailbox?

You're not getting any love here from the other delivery people. the post office needs to do what it does best is deliver mail and stay out of the package business unless it wants to compete fairly.

Mack37

Well the post office is also a monopoly. You have many unfair competitive advantages but yet all the other delivery services kick your ass every year. Then why does the poster office overcharge for its first class mail to subsidize its packages?
why do I have to pay for a mailbox but yet it is the property of the post office and other delivery people cannot use my mailbox?

You're not getting any love here from the other delivery people. the post office needs to do what it does best is deliver mail and stay out of the package business unless it wants to compete fairly.

It has monopoly on something nobody wants. Overcharge for first class? You think first class mail is expensive? The only reason it’s profitable is because you can move tons of it but first class is down all the time. This explains why folks that talk privatizing the post office are only interested in packages and not first class mail.

Frankly I don’t care about getting love from people only interested in enriching giant corporations while screwing over Americans at the same time.

It has monopoly on something nobody wants. Overcharge for first class? You think first class mail is expensive? The only reason it’s profitable is because you can move tons of it but first class is down all the time. This explains why folks that talk privatizing the post office are only interested in packages and not first class mail.

Frankly I don’t care about getting love from people only interested in enriching giant corporations while screwing over Americans at the same time.

Overpaid Union Thug

Actually, the post office only exists because there was literally no established form of communication back when the country was in its infancy. Delivering packages was never the original intent. Nice try though. It sounds like you really thought that one through. LOL

People that love the post office are boomers (many of which have turned against you as I stated in the previous posts)
that still get their retirement checks and medication from them, and diehard government loving liberals. Just face it man. The post office is a disaster (despite its advantages) and should be shut down ASAP. The purpose of the United States government is to govern. Not arbitrarily provide a low cost alternative to the private sector.

Last edited: