employee/supervisor relationship

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Why would you wanna be friends with a supervisor? They are the fakest people on the planet. I'll joke with them occasionally but there will never be a friendship. Ever.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Why would you wanna be friends with a supervisor? They are the fakest people on the planet. I'll joke with them occasionally but there will never be a friendship. Ever.
Why would you wanna be friends with a hourly? They are the whiniest people on the planet. I'll joke with them occasionally but there will never be a friendship. Ever.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Why would you wanna be friends with a hourly? They are the whiniest people on the planet. I'll joke with them occasionally but there will never be a friendship. Ever.
Well...they are whiny because supervisors who have never driven a day in their life give them unreasonable amounts of work...take a seat cowboy

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Well...they are whiny because supervisors who have never driven a day in their life give them unreasonable amounts of work...take a seat cowboy
i've yet to see more than a handful of chronically over-dispatched route where the driver was actually following the methods, moving at a brisk pace, and not running their mouths to customers

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Exactly. But why doesn't my dispatch adjust to those same changing conditions to keep me under 9.5 hours?
i dunno ask your pds or manager they're the ones making the business decisions

also the discussion was about chronically over 9.5 routes, unless you live in the land of forever winter