Enough is enough

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Come on? They've hired at least 30 in my building this calendar year. Three different bid sheets. They can't find people. I've walked the building and actually recruited. Either you are out of touch with your new drivers seniority or you are on Alcatraz. 25 more this calendar year to go with the fear that they will have to go to the outside.

Oh yeah if you don't know the new members that are coming in and their seniority dates a good way to go about learning who they are is introducing yourself to them give them your phone number take their phone number put it in your phone and it's a great tool. It's what I do to make a connection with a new member. It gives me a good database.

It's also helpful in getting members to vote.

This thread is presently about Dragon being a dick, so don't change the subject.
Thanks for tip, but I don't live in...

This thread is presently about Dragon being a dick, so don't change the subject.
Thanks for tip, but I don't live in...
I do have a tip that's not connected to my shaft for you. Bet on the right horse. Don't over analyze the horse. Go with you heart and be loyal. In my upbringing I've found loyalty helps you dominate a situation. Find what's worth fight for and stick with it. You will sit around a breakfast table someday talking war stories. Other will talk about your glory days. You could leave a legacy. Start today.

I picked a goal and swayed a vote. All in a team concept. All as a loyal team member. Some would kill to sit in a trench with me. I'd kill to sit with them. It's a beautiful thing.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I do have a tip that's not connected to my shaft for you. Bet on the right horse. Don't over analyze the horse. Go with you heart and be loyal. In my upbringing I've found loyalty helps you dominate a situation. Find what's worth fight for and stick with it. You will sit around a breakfast table someday talking war stories. Other will talk about your glory days. You could leave a legacy. Start today.
I do have a tip that's not connected to my shaft for you....:rofl:

hardball88

get'r done
From what I've seen in this barn, being loyal is easy when someone is gaining but if you're losing ground, well that's a different story.

A lot depends upon the situation and everyone's perspective is culminated from different angles and perceived futures by following people over a cliff or taking advantage of a better deal even if someone else gets less...or screwed.

Being loyal is a great thing as long as honesty prevails.

From what I've seen in this barn, being loyal is easy when someone is gaining but if you're losing ground, well that's a different story.

A lot depends upon the situation and everyone's perspective is culminated from different angles and perceived futures by following people over a cliff or taking advantage of a better deal even if someone else gets less...or screwed.

Honesty is better than loyalty IMO.

I know that management would not agree.
You had to be there. No offense but this conversation wasn't for you. Good night.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Honesty is better than loyalty IMO.

I know that management would not agree.

This poster gets it!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Another management hater...the mentality of "oh I can do it better" keep driving the truck its right at your skill level.
Every day I see a FT management person in operations, I don't think of hate...I think of pity and sometimes compassion. Bless your little hearts. My conscious is always clear. ;)

I know you hate hourly workers who are more intelligent than you, that's always been the way of American business and the ideal worker.