Enough is enough

Johney

Your first siphoned raise will cover that & then some.
And you know this how? Can you give me the Powerball numbers while you're predicting the future? I'd really like to tell them Monday I won't be there anymore. By the way I(we) just got a raise, under your theory why would they let that one slip away?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-6.jpeg
Was your pants on?...lol
Lmao....yup..but yours were around your ankles, Boss ;)

Atomic_Smurf

And you know this how? Can you give me the Powerball numbers while you're predicting the future? I'd really like to tell them Monday I won't be there anymore. By the way I(we) just got a raise, under your theory why would they let that one slip away?
I've gotten 2 raises in the last 6 weeks....totaling $1.20 an hour. Wtf are you babbling about?

Its for the last few years of the contract. Do you think they just arbitrarily decided to throw that in there? I feel sorry for the new hires that may find themselves stuck in Teamster negotiated poverty for years to come.

Johney

Its for the last few years of the contract. Do you think they just arbitrarily decided to throw that in there? I feel sorry for the new hires that may find themselves stuck in Teamster negotiated poverty for years to come.
I could be wrong, but hasn't that clause that they can take our raises and apply them to healthcare always been there?

With this volume and this buying economy never.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Another management hater...the mentality of "oh I can do it better" keep driving the truck its right at your skill level.

Such a rude dude you are! How do you even know that the person to whom you directed this post didn't get a degree in college? How can you decide on an open forum to which people are so anonymous, their skill level? Take a hard look in the mirror and decide for yourself whom it really is that has "settled" for a job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Such a rude dude you are! How do you even know that the person to whom you directed this post didn't get a degree in college? How can you decide on an open forum to which people are so anonymous, their skill level? Take a hard look in the mirror and decide for yourself whom it really is that has "settled" for a job.
His post implies nothing about an attained level of education or what the other poster's skill level is (whatever that is in this context).

OK, he can be a bit rude!