Enough is enough

upschuck

Locals with healthcare and/or pension funds in poor financial shape will vote on diverting part or all of our raises to the ailing fund(s).
It is not a local thing. Contract clearly states that every one that is in a certain fund would be required to forfeit the same amount, if they took any, so they can not target a local out. That is assuming that a single local doesn't have their own unique plan.

upschuck

I just cant figure out why. UPS paid billion to get out of the Central states pension plan.

And put us all in the centeral states health care fund???

Huge down grade for me and my family.
IBT pension plans were/are in bad shape, Teamcare in excellent health. They knew that they would be asked to infuse a lot more money to prop up the pension plan, which a lot of that money would be going to a lot of non upsers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Did you ask your wife to help you with the big words?
Stick to what you know....
images-13.jpeg

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I could care less who gets elected in 2016. All I see in this union are selfish hypocrites who only care about themselves. Everyone keeps blaming part timers for not voting, but I blame the system.

Ron Carey lives on

Well, well well. The unity is really flowing on this thread. Everyone on hete sounds like a bunch of freshman girls that didn't get asked to the dance by Jake Ryan.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It is not a local thing. Contract clearly states that every one that is in a certain fund would be required to forfeit the same amount, if they took any, so they can not target a local out. That is assuming that a single local doesn't have their own unique plan.
Like Local 348?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Art 34 Sec 4 has been in for a while and has never been used. I have gotten the full raise every year. Check your previous contracts if you do not believe I am telling you the truth. Teamcare is in good health, and new contributions will be based on actual costs in 2016 & 2017, which leaves just 2015, and it is not going south that quickly.

Worry about it if you want, I choose not to.
Then why will we be required to pay an annual deductible in 2017, the last year of the contract?
Yea, we're worried.