EPIC FAIL, COLOSSAL FAIL & just plain FAIL in the 2012 Election!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The S&P 500 has gained 76% since his inauguration in January 2009, while the Nasdaq 100 is up 128%.
Compare that to the S&P 500’s 13% decline and the Nasdaq 100’s 45% wipeout in the first term of his predecessor, George W. Bush; or the mere 25% gain in the first term of conservative icon Ronald Reagan; or even the 60% gain in the halcyon early 1990s in the first term of Bill Clinton.
The staggering advance of the market is probably one of Obama’s greatest accomplishments

I am quoting the Nov 6-2012 edition of theWall Street Journal.

Awesome post.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tos , does the notion of a strong black male who thinks & acts without your approval scare you ?

First of all, your premise is all wrong, ALAN WEST does not THINK and merely acts, thus , the reason he was court martialed by the military and his ultimate resignation from the military.

West was dealt another blow today when a circuit judge THREW out his case to have ballots and machines impounded.

He cant take the loss of his seat very well. Look for him on the suicide watch list.

peace

TOS

brett636

The article cites lower natural gas prices, the economic slowdown, and environmental rules (acid rain is a problem on the east coast) as causes for the retirement of coal fired plants. It is easier for a Republican supporter to blame it all on Obama.

I happen to believe its easier for an electricity consumer to blame their rising bills on Obama since he stated his plan would cause this. Its all fine and dandy that you want to shut down coal fired plants to supposedly save the environment, but people still need electricity and it has got to come from somewhere. Unfortunatly we have yet to figure out how to run the world on unicorn farts and rainbows so until that happens coal is our best bet.

wkmac

Tos , does the notion of a strong black male who thinks & acts without your approval scare you ?

Does it scare you?

Huey_and_Bobby.jpg

M

MenInBrown

The S&P 500 has gained 76% since his inauguration in January 2009, while the Nasdaq 100 is up 128%.
Compare that to the S&P 500’s 13% decline and the Nasdaq 100’s 45% wipeout in the first term of his predecessor, George W. Bush; or the mere 25% gain in the first term of conservative icon Ronald Reagan; or even the 60% gain in the halcyon early 1990s in the first term of Bill Clinton.
The staggering advance of the market is probably one of Obama’s greatest accomplishments

I am quoting the Nov 6-2012 edition of theWall Street Journal.

Why didnt you just post what has happened the past few days after the election, with the markets tanking?

M

MenInBrown

you mean facts? hows that working out for you lowering the debt and creating jobs?

wkmac

A bunch of racist arent very scary.

I would completely agree but then it's funny what you learn when you peer deeper into the issue.

William Buckley interviews Huey Newton on Firing Line - YouTube

Wonder why this white guy is not being attacked?

brando_panthers01.jpg

Funny how if you love BBQ and happen to attend the big BBQ cook-offs, who you just might have the chance to meet and actually talk with and learn a lot from too. But I just couldn't get him to tell me what he puts in his sauce but we had tons of laughs playing around with it.

M

MenInBrown

Because that has more to do with Europe tanking. And besides, markets are still way above the days after Obama beat McCain.

hahaha thats funny....you really believe Europe just decided to tank the day after our election? What country are you from, lala land? Hasnt Europe been tanking for 2 years? And as far as the markets being way above when Obama beat Mccain...finish your sentence that shows debt way above, entitlements way above, and poverty way above.

M

MenInBrown

Really? Four days after the election. You act like the presideint's plans were actually in effect for the last two years.

My bad, we are still waiting for his plan. 4 years after his election.

bbsam

Staff member
hahaha thats funny....you really believe Europe just decided to tank the day after our election? What country are you from, lala land? Hasnt Europe been tanking for 2 years? And as far as the markets being way above when Obama beat Mccain...finish your sentence that shows debt way above, entitlements way above, and poverty way above.

Go back to Wednesdays world news if you don't believe me. Europe has been struggling with the same austerity you favor in this country and thus tanking.