Excessive Use of the Big Red "X" (Disagree Icon)

Should members who use the Red "X" Disagree Icon have their Rating Rights removed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldngray

nowhere special
@Monkey Butt ----their picking on me---make them stop
Grammar1.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If there's a rating someone disagrees with outside of a current events thread I'm happy to take it up with them.

In current events, the moderator has made it abundantly clear his sole purpose is to troll. It's sad and pathetic really. So ya I end up disagreeing with most of the garbage here.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
just go to a straight upvote/downvote system with power ranking in a persons profile

let dank reaction gifs/images be the reflection of true sentiment

204.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If there's a rating someone disagrees with outside of a current events thread I'm happy to take it up with them.

In current events, the moderator has made it abundantly clear his sole purpose is to troll. It's sad and pathetic really. So ya I end up disagreeing with most of the garbage here.
In Current Events ... maybe true 50% of the time but still with a purpose 90% of the time..
Outside Current Events maybe 10% trolling and still 90% with a purpose.

floridays

Who mentioned you?