Expectations for 2019 pcm

Poop Head

Judge me.
Roomba 980
Poo-rion trace. Start by getting your stuff ready to clean the bathrooms. Go sweep a small section under the catwalk. Empty one garbage accross the building, do not put new liner in can. Block off and start cleaning bathrooms right before driver start time, get halfway done and go straighten up the break area. Go back and put in can liner from earlier. Go back to cleaning the bathrooms. Clean coffee maker in office. Wash hands. Sweep another little section under the catwalk.

Don't need to know routes anymore. Orion does all the knowing for you.
Before Orion that was true....but now, because of Orion, you do need route knowledge to be successful.

Learned a new route yesterday, pretty straight forward. It started me doing 2nd and 3rd ave (crossing main st). So I did the lower part of main st (HIN 4200-4500) no big deal. But because of Orion I missed one on that part of main next to a stop I delivered in the morning and one on alder that I drove by to get from 2nd to 3rd ave. Going back probably added 2 miles. Same problem when you stop for pick ups and resume after pick ups. Added another couple miles.

I beat Orion by 4 miles. But would have probably beat it by closer to 10 if I was able to do the job as I was trained.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No such thing as a performance ride, just another made up mgmt term to scare guys, work as instructed and there is nothing they can do except try to scare you and some guys fall for it, mostly new guys but most figure out their game quick. A real term ojs, is not meant for harassment and like the others have said, bring it on I'll hit em with so many harassment grievances their head will spin, if mgmt knows you'll file and aren't scared they will back off. * these pricks they don't know what it takes to do our job day in and day out
friend these pricks... right @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U ...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
38043177-57F4-407E-906E-E28003EA69DF.png