Fair and Balanced News

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bullet! Wut up buddy?
tenor (63).gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've gotten good at sleeping since going to feeder. App called atmosphere, let's you set a favorite mix of white noises.

It's like a drug at this point, once I hear it im out like a light.

Hmmm. Might have to check that out. My ex had this :censored2:in sound box thing that was annoying as hell. It was supposed to be like an ocean noise but sounded like white noise mixed in with seagulls, that sounded like car horns. I’d almost be asleep and that :censored2: thing would have one of the seagulls come on and it sounded like someone honking. It was a mess lmfao. Many of nights I got up and went to the couch lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hmmm. Might have to check that out. My ex had this :censored2:in sound box thing that was annoying as hell. It was supposed to be like an ocean noise but sounded like white noise mixed in with seagulls, that sounded like car horns. I’d almost be asleep and that :censored2: thing would have one of the seagulls come on and it sounded like someone honking. It was a mess lmfao. Many of nights I got up and went to the couch lol
Plain white noise is best.
I have an app on my iPhone that I use when I travel but most sound machines have a waterfall setting that is just white noise.
I have used the noise between FM stations as white noise in the past.

bacha29

''Two kinds of people in this world. The kind with loaded guns, and the kind who dig. You dig.''-- Clint Eastwood
There are two types of people who have them . People who own guns and people fearful of a changing world who derive a twisted sense of empowerment from their obsession with guns.

bacha29

People who have blind faith are hilarious .
The people you are referring to are people of religion. These are people who are dependent on bible thumpers to tell them what they are to believe in. Any once every week if not more they go to that person and pay that person to have him or her tell them what they are to believe in during the upcoming week.

newfie

The people you are referring to are people of religion. These are people who are dependent on bible thumpers to tell them what they are to believe in. Any once every week if not more they go to that person and pay that person to have him or her tell them what they are to believe in during the upcoming week.

have you ever spent any time in church? did you stay awake and listen to the conversation if you did?

bacha29

have you ever spent any time in church? did you stay awake and listen to the conversation if you did?
Yes indeed. Unlike you I don't need somebody to tell me what to think, what to do, where to sit ,how to act, what to believe. Furthermore you impress me as being the kind who also depends on a so called "church" to formulate your political views for you.
In fact the last church sermon I heard in person was so politically biased that it sounded like I was at the Republican nation convention. That was it for me.
You see I have a faith . A faith that means so much to be that I refuse to allow it to be desecrated by allowing it to be dragged through the quagmire of partisan political dogma which is exactly what you find in American churches today.
Former House majority leader Dick Armey summed up the matter perfectly when he said...."This nation will never allow the Religious Right to use the hammer of law as a means to forcibly impose their religious views upon the American people for the purpose of controlling their behavior". I am 100% in support of that point of view.....and this comment came after he left the House and was free to speak his mind.
Have I answered your question?

newfie

Yes indeed. Unlike you I don't need somebody to tell me what to think, what to do, where to sit ,how to act, what to believe. Furthermore you impress me as being the kind who also depends on a so called "church" to formulate your political views for you.
In fact the last church sermon I heard in person was so politically biased that it sounded like I was at the Republican nation convention. That was it for me.
You see I have a faith . A faith that means so much to be that I refuse to allow it to be desecrated by allowing it to be dragged through the quagmire of partisan political dogma which is exactly what you find in American churches today.
Former House majority leader Dick Armey summed up the matter perfectly when he said...."This nation will never allow the Religious Right to use the hammer of law as a means to forcibly impose their religious views upon the American people for the purpose of controlling their behavior". I am 100% in support of that point of view.....and this comment came after he left the House and was free to speak his mind.

So which church did you attend where they told what you were required to think?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Actually the person I was referring to was dido ,who took a jab at faith/me as laughable and an arrogant know it all. As you appear to be doing.
I thought the bind faith comment was a good comeback describing him.

BrownFlush

There are two types of people who have them . People who own guns and people fearful of a changing world who derive a twisted sense of empowerment from their obsession with guns.

Fearful of changing the world? Probably.
The front doors that were never locked now are dead bolted.
Folks who you say are obsessed may just have come around and decided not to be stupid.
Empowerment? I think most have decided not to be a powerless victim when the idiot breaks in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually the person I was referring to was dido ,who took a jab at faith/me as laughable and an arrogant know it all. As you appear to be doing.
I thought the bind faith comment was a good comeback describing him.
I never took a jab at you, you just have a persecution complex. Seems to be a widespread problem for Christians.

BrownFlush

You are spot on with denominations flooding the flock with political bias.
There are still places you can go that separate church and state.