Fair and Balanced News

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

jammy peanut.jpg

vantexan

You're right. And it does.
It is its best interpreter .

My point is the usage and as well as the definition and the word, is not used in scripture. There will not be a rapture.
My understanding is the doctrine about the rapture and the 1000 year reign has only been around since the 1890's or so. Forget the guy's name who came up with it but it wasn't something taught for most of the history of the Church. But it caught on with a substantial amount of people.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My understanding is the doctrine about the rapture and the 1000 year reign has only been around since the 1890's or so. Forget the guy's name who came up with it but it wasn't something taught for most of the history of the Church. But it caught on with a substantial amount of people.
More like the 1820-30's in Ireland but it caught fire in America later in the 1800's.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

You are correct.