Fedex plan for you.

Oldfart

You're not your. Doesn't not don't. From past experience it is embarrassing to point out other's ignorance while displaying your own.
It's not like this place is filled with Rhodes Scholars. They can't be too smart or they wouldn't be here.

dezguy

You're not your. Doesn't not don't. From past experience it is embarrassing to point out other's ignorance while displaying your own.
He/she won't listen. I've already pointed out his/her misuse of you're and your only to get told that we're not in school.

SmithBarney

You are ignorant, so I understand your protective. It dont work like that in the real world.
It does work like that in the real world, Ground CSP are hired to do a job, with a contract that spells it out, that they agreed to. if you don't like it, breach your contract pay the penalties and leave, otherwise next time don't agree to the terms.
I don't care about Ground, I'm at Express, I'm paid to do the job I applied for. If I don't do the job or don't like the job I can leave, but for now I kickass at what I do, and make it look easy. ;)

FedGT

For individuals like you it hard to understand strategic planning.
It had nothing to do with leverage for X. They will always have that. The 10% rule is nonsense. But people like you take security in that. X will have to make significant changes and have to rely on a more competent entity to achieve what they desire.
Now go to sleep, and what by the phone for your TM to call.

You are showing your signs of why X doesn’t like you or anyone else, you are senile. Untill you snapped out of it for a brief second with X you were happy in your little world getting your weekly settlement thinking fuel was still .32 per gallon and you could get a good ration and some hard candy for two bits.
Poor guy also forgot he had already quoted me on the same message and responded with his arrogance and incompetence. Sitting up on your high horse which is actually a Shetland pony but the farm thinks it’s too sad to point out that you aren’t actually sitting on Seabiscuit.
Don’t try to talk down to me when you can’t remember the smallest details of the person you are trying to argue with. I AM NOT A CONTRACTOR! I WAS, BUT UNLIKE YOU I RAN IT WELL AND SOLD FOR GOOD MONEY!
Now turn on some of your programs, I think Andy Griffith or Lucy may be on the tv tonight for you.

Exec32

I'm glad you find interest in my post. Obviously they are not intended for you specifically, however the issues and substance are real. What confuses me is why you are you so interested. I enjoy reading you ignorant responses, that have little relevance to the topic.
It's easy to talk down to you, your lack of comprehension and self esteem fit you well.
I actually did not need to rely on X for my income when I was a contractor, unlike you. I owned more than one business, unlike you. So, keep living off that FORTUNE you got from the sicker you sold too.

Exec32

It does work like that in the real world, Ground CSP are hired to do a job, with a contract that spells it out, that they agreed to. if you don't like it, breach your contract pay the penalties and leave, otherwise next time don't agree to the terms.
I don't care about Ground, I'm at Express, I'm paid to do the job I applied for. If I don't do the job or don't like the job I can leave, but for now I kickass at what I do, and make it look easy. ;)
Oh you work for express,,,that explains it.
Stay in your lane, Bro.

FedGT

I'm glad you find interest in my post. Obviously they are not intended for you specifically, however the issues and substance are real. What confuses me is why you are you so interested. I enjoy reading you ignorant responses, that have little relevance to the topic.
It's easy to talk down to you, your lack of comprehension and self esteem fit you well.
I actually did not need to rely on X for my income when I was a contractor, unlike you. I owned more than one business, unlike you. So, keep living off that FORTUNE you got from the sicker you sold too.
I am sure you suck just as bad with the other business due to your lack of comprehension and communication. I don’t live on the money I made from my X sale, I invested it and own another for my income (which I already stated to you) working 3-5 days a month unless problems or breakdowns happen. That’s what good business owners do that don’t fail. Interesting that your posts don’t pertain to me, or IWBF, or BB, or STF, or anyone else that have done well with the model. We acknowledge the irritations but still made it work and profited.
Why I have interest is you are deliberately trying to steer either employees, contractors, or potential contractors beyond what is reasonable. If drivers listen to some of your previous garbage they are probably already fired or will be soon. If I would have listened to people like you (which were the majority) and not BB when I was vetting some routes I would never have bought, but it ended up working out great. That is why I care, because there need to be voices of reason that acknowledge the good and bad instead of discruntled failures that preach garbage.

Last edited:

FedGT

Plenty of pitfalls and most people shouldn’t do it but the right person, right terminal, right area can make a decent living, sound investment, good business but they will have to deal with some crap.

SmithBarney

Oh you work for express,,,that explains it.
Stay in your lane, Bro.
I work for FedEx...
You? well you work for your contractor or if you are the contractor you work for yourself with a contract that you agreed to with FedEx, don't get mad at FedEx because you made a bad business choice.

Exec32

I am sure you suck just as bad with the other business due to your lack of comprehension and communication. I don’t live on the money I made from my X sale, I invested it and own another for my income (which I already stated to you) working 3-5 days a month unless problems or breakdowns happen. That’s what good business owners do that don’t fail. Interesting that your posts don’t pertain to me, or IWBF, or BB, or STF, or anyone else that have done well with the model. We acknowledge the irritations but still made it work and profited.
Why I have interest is you are deliberately trying to steer either employees, contractors, or potential contractors beyond what is reasonable. If drivers listen to some of your previous garbage they are probably already fired or will be soon. If I would have listened to people like you (which were the majority) and not BB when I was vetting some routes I would never have bought, but it ended up working out great. That is why I care, because there need to be voices of reason that acknowledge the good and bad instead of discruntled failures that preach garbage.
Dude your an idiot, you actually bought your routes,,
Your part of that group. Now I see why you have your panties in bundle.
Yes I hope every driver reads my posts and follows my advice, you know why? Because if you know what your doing and you run a legitimate operation it will have no effect on you.
Last point, there is nothing good with this model unless you have no values and are willing to deceive your employees and fellow contractors, oh and suck a lot of ......

bbsam

Staff member
Yes I hope every driver reads my posts and follows my advice, you know why? Because if you know what your doing and you run a legitimate operation it will have no effect on you.
Last point, there is nothing good with this model unless you have no values and are willing to deceive your employees and fellow contractors, oh and suck a lot of ......
In other words, you failed miserably and are extremely bitter about it.

FedGT

When are you scheduled to be put in a home?

FedGT

What the hell are you talking about? You got your routes for free and were a day 1 contractor, cause I call bull:censored2: on that. Yeah I bought my routes and sold my routes and didn’t fail or lose a bunch of money like you......and you think you can call someone an idiot.........

Exec32

What the hell are you talking about? You got your routes for free and were a day 1 contractor, cause I call bull:censored2: on that. Yeah I bought my routes and sold my routes and didn’t fail or lose a bunch of money like you......and you think you can call someone an idiot.........
Idiot