Feeder Driver (Where to begin)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm well aware of that but none of these responses answer my question at all. And no, I cannot recite the 10 point commentary.
Just be prepared to get raked over the coals on here... some very territorial people here, and a few smart asses to boot...also lots of people who love posting pics of boobs and BBQ ing...just a fair warning man

JP1973

Just be prepared to get raked over the coals on here... some very territorial people here, and a few smart asses to boot...also lots of people who love posting pics of boobs and BBQ ing...just a fair warning man

I've been stalking these boards for a while so I knew exactly what I was stepping into. Thanks for the warning though ;)

I hate you already. Nothing personal
fbBNEQbLQdXKU.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There are some states where I've seen the job available but I've been watching Phoenix for the better part of a year daily and no dice. You would think with all the growth here there would be a demand.
There's a feeder driver on here from Phoenix feeder group.... @104Feeder ...he would be the man to private message about anything related to Phoenix or Arizona since he probably runs loads out to other centers and hubs...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've been stalking these boards for a while so I knew exactly what I was stepping into. Thanks for the warning though ;)
Ups does hire feeder drivers off the street, usually in larger buildings that have feeder Dept's... many of these smaller hubs and centers only have a few feeder drivers... 1 or 2 regular runs and then a package car driver who is also feeder trained to cover ill time or vacations....they mostly pull new recruits from package car drivers but when a building is hiring dozens of new drivers there is a chance that a couple peak season drivers could be called back...they are opening a new mega hub in Utah and that building will probably be hiring for feeder so maybe you might want to keep an eye out at upsjobs for that...