Feeder Driver (Where to begin)

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Unless you are in an area that's expanding their hubs I would try to go Old Dominion or another upper level line haul company.

I think in 2 years most Old Dominion drivers are making top rate around $75k and home every night. I've heard ABF also pays well.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That's what I was just thinking...:censored2:, I only have had 4 hours of sleep, I'll blame it on that....if I do that again please pimp slap the dave out of me...
IMG_1592.GIF

JP1973

Unless you are in an area that's expanding their hubs I would try to go Old Dominion or another upper level line haul company.

I think in 2 years most Old Dominion drivers are making top rate around $75k and home every night. I've heard ABF also pays well.

Was chatting with a feeder driver today briefly and he mentioned retiring soon. Told me UPS retirement is 40%. Said that would be 60k a year for him. He making 140k a year as a feeder?

Coldworld

60 months and counting

The only thing that sucks about abf and yrc is 90% of their equipment totally sucks!!! I've seen a few newer auto rigs at abf, but yrc uses some old beat up stuff... for what's it worth

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Was chatting with a feeder driver today briefly and he mentioned retiring soon. Told me UPS retirement is 40%. Said that would be 60k a year for him. He making 140k a year as a feeder?
Yes.... at the top top of drivers pay... that's 60 hours every week probably....