Finding past threads

dillweed

I'm trying to find a thread that I started some months ago and am not sure how to go about it. I've used the search function with no luck.

The thread was "any advice please". A troublemaker has, once again, reared her ugly head and I would like to reference the past problem.

Nope, I wasn't wise enough to make a note for myself. :biting: Thanks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm trying to find a thread that I started some months ago and am not sure how to go about it. I've used the search function with no luck.

The thread was "any advice please". A troublemaker has, once again, reared her ugly head and I would like to reference the past problem.

Nope, I wasn't wise enough to make a note for myself. :biting: Thanks

You can go to your user name and click on "Threads started by dillweed".

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Dill Im not to good at computers ,but click on your own proile & hit statistics,then clikck on all post by Dill & you will find it this way!! May be primative,but works for me. Good Luck Cove!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dill, it shows that you have 12 threads that you started but none of these have "any advice please" in the title. You may recognize the title of the thread when you go there yourself.

dillweed

Thanks to Cove and Upstate, found what I need. Wish me strength, luck and the ability to keep mouth shut when necessary.

dillweed

cove - you sure made me smile! All was calm today but yesterday I found out that a union rep who was in a "meeting" with us didn't remember what was said. However, a ft sup told him what was said and he's running with it. :biting:

They're in the same bed and the sheets are not clean.