FMC 392.3

quad decade guy

If that's what it takes then I'll play ball. Staffing issues shouldn't become my issue. They're running drivers off, not replacing retirees and this has been happening since early this year. Love the job. Love my route. Throughly enjoy it but I work to live not live to work.
So,

You can do the job just fine and all.....

But, you just don't want to ?

And willing to lie about it? Whatever it takes....?

Not a physical illness but you just don't like how the company is run?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ok. Based on your words.....

Curious....Your GP just laughed and didn't do anything else? No questions , investigation, any other regard for your health? How odd.

DOT don't friend around but your Doc does? My Doc is very concerned about my A1c.
No sir. 2 blood tests later concluded I didn’t have diabetes. Any competent doc will do so.

quad decade guy

No sir. 2 blood tests later concluded I didn’t have diabetes. Any competent doc will do so.
Ok. Fair enough.

Any speculation for the high reading? An anomaly? Just curious.

My pee tests are always fine. But my A1c is problematic.

BTW, my questions were based on your statements(the Doc laughing it off part)(you didn't offer a follow up).

quad decade guy

Almost guaranteed you will put yourself on the radar for sleep apnea too. They'll chop you back to a 90 day card with a time frame for testing at which they will yank your card if not met.
Here we go....

Sleep apnea IS A BIG DEAL. You should want to know if you have it. It is highly treatable and can prevent life altering health problems.

Heart attack and stroke will kill you and forever alter quality of life.

I don't understand the aversion to better health. I have a friend who lies at every physical about his snoring. But then, he is a heavy smoker and alcoholic. Coughs chronically.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ok. Fair enough.

Any speculation for the high reading? An anomaly? Just curious.

My pee tests are always fine. But my A1c is problematic.

BTW, my questions were based on your statements(the Doc laughing it off part)(you didn't offer a follow up).
Drank a red bull on the way in. I’m an idiot.

quad decade guy

Humping packages six days a week for 10 plus hours a day. Try it sometime and call me. Don’t believe me? Then quit.
Did for 15 years....on a heavy industrial route.

Sonny......been there done that.

When first married with child....I delivered 5 days and mowed grass on Sat. and Sun. Rinse repeat. I also had a janitorial job on Friday nights. No BS.

Perhaps the OP can go to Feeders......but then I work 60 hours there too.......in 5 days.....

UPS isn't fun.....it's not designed to be. It's hard work. The OP has a problem. He doesn't like hard work or how the company is run. Seems like he has options up to and including quitting.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No. But it was only 1 week of training before the CDL road test. Not nearly enough in my opinion. But I digress.
Agreed.
DOT is not just CDL. I'm really having trouble understanding what you're trying to get at.
It isn't against CDL holders or passenger license holders.

But legalities in the wording and presumptions while holding non commercial vehicle drivers to some of the regulations, some of the time....

Is very sneaky....