Fooling telematics?

:censored2: faced and fat fingers is more like it
Don't talk about your wife like that.

Cheers.
152080612425415687692.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What, yes you can enter the truck number and hit override, some of the trucks the barcode has not been replaced due to being not readable to missing all together

My barcode would not scan and I was not able to manually enter the truck number and hit override. I ended up scanning the barcode of the car next to mine in the lineup until they replaced my barcode.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My barcode would not scan and I was not able to manually enter the truck number and hit override. I ended up scanning the barcode of the car next to mine in the lineup until they replaced my barcode.

Were you instructed to do that?

What about when that truck went out on the road under two drivers at the same time?

F

Frankie's Friend

Were you instructed to do that?

What about when that truck went out on the road under two drivers at the same time?
And the total fuel is compounded with the other vehicle's if coded 99. Id hate to be coding in a vehicle when the odometer doesnt match in a bonus center.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Your rdo makes sense bro?
Absolutely not. BUT it's the same order everyday. and it lists all stops on the same block together, not half here, and half 8pages down. Personally I think it's crucial to be able to scroll through and see what stops I have and what stops I don't have. The way I run my businesses changes everyday based on traffic, parking, who's got bulk stops, load quality,, day of the week (garbage day, food trucks, beer trucks, etc..) what stops I don't have and airs of course. Orion is really good most of the time for my resis, but looking at it for the first part of the day just makes me wanna blow my brains out.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are such a wizzard. 200' lanes with no possible way to turn around so you think the rural drivers walk it off. This post of yours is the epitome of arrogant ignorance. Rural drivers in our local jurisdiction have the most backing ft on record daily.
Except for the ones who game the system... I don’t put it past SOME of the old timers... they are some of the biggest Scammers and cool aid drinkers

barnyard

KTM rider
My boss is telling me wants close to 0 backs. just do what I'm told??? be honest, can anyone really do 0 backs?

I had 5 backs 1 day last week. The only reason I know that is the next day I got a diad message, "Yesterday you had 5 backs. what can you do to reduce backs today."

I have dock deliveries and pick ups. That day, 1 of the docks did not have anything and one of the dock pick ups fell off the pick up screen. Maybe instead of criticizing a ridiculously low number of backs, they could have said, "5 backs yesterday. Nice job."