Free Money For Drugs, Booze, Etc!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don’t forget standing at major intersections holding a piece of cardboard with a sad story written in black sharpie on it
I saw a dude with a sign and a hat in front of him that said "Wont lie, will blow the money on booze n' drugs". Lol He was doing well that day.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2836_79.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I saw a dude with a sign and a hat in front of him that said "Wont lie, will blow the money on booze n' drugs". Lol He was doing well that day.
seen a man with his wife and 3 small children at a busy intersection every weekend. so went up and started talking. after awhile he told me their best day was 800 dollars in a single day ! that was around Christmas time.

they have been doing it for around 3 years. they live 75 miles away and drive a late model van. also on welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

California Dream.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
seen a man with his wife and 3 small children at a busy intersection every weekend. so went up and started talking. after awhile he told me their best day was 800 dollars in a single day ! that was around Christmas time.

they have been doing it for around 3 years. they live 75 miles away and drive a late model van. also on welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

California Dream.
Everyone should 1099 him
Lol