Free Money For Drugs, Booze, Etc!!!

rickyb

Wall street only got 10 trillion after 2008 which im sure they spent partly on drugs and booze

If its good for wall st its good 4 us

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
0x0.jpg
images

vantexan

O yea they did
I saw a professor in 2019 estimate $498 billion. Bernie Sanders said $1 trillion. The Washington Post says that's exaggerated. I think you're equating quantitative easing with bailouts. The Fed injected money into circulation to keep the economy afloat. That not money that went to Wall Street beyond them buying bonds.

rickyb

I saw a professor in 2019 estimate $498 billion. Bernie Sanders said $1 trillion. The Washington Post says that's exaggerated. I think you're equating quantitative easing with bailouts. The Fed injected money into circulation to keep the economy afloat. That not money that went to Wall Street beyond them buying bonds.
Corona was 4 trillion

The fed lends money to the banks at nothing and the banks lend it back to the govt. how many yrs did that go on?

vantexan

Corona was 4 trillion

The fed lends money to the banks at nothing and the banks lend it back to the govt. how many yrs did that go on?
That's not the same as giving them money to keep them from collapsing. And the bailouts weren't just banks or Wall Street. Remember General Motors? And here's the thing Ricky, if the government didn't bail them out then depositors money would have disappeared. Jobs would've disappeared. The economy would have been in ruins. They probably could have handled it better. The firms whose greed led to the bailouts certainly could have. But in your zeal to attack all things American you're greatly exaggerating. Truth still matters to some of us.

Wally

This booze and drug money Colorado is giving out to these homeless things is federal tax dollars.

rickyb

That's not the same as giving them money to keep them from collapsing. And the bailouts weren't just banks or Wall Street. Remember General Motors? And here's the thing Ricky, if the government didn't bail them out then depositors money would have disappeared. Jobs would've disappeared. The economy would have been in ruins. They probably could have handled it better. The firms whose greed led to the bailouts certainly could have. But in your zeal to attack all things American you're greatly exaggerating. Truth still matters to some of us.
Truth dont matter 2 u, u watch fox news get off the crack pipe.

Yea i was watching bill black interview he was saying they had to bail them out at that point. Of course they shouldve never gotten that big to begin so the regulations were no good. nader suggested no bail out and use the money to create regional banks.

Yes they are lending money to them for 0% and guaranteeing profits its not capitalism

Wally

Yea i was watching bill black interview he was saying they had to bail them out at that point. Of course they shouldve never gotten that big to begin so the regulations were no good. nader suggested no bail out and use the money to create regional banks.

Yes they are lending money to them for 0% and guaranteeing profits its not capitalism
Truth is: these homeless need to stop doing drugs and get a job. Handing them free money does nothing but waste taxpayers resources.

vantexan

You say $10 trillion then accuse someone else of not caring about the truth? Didn't get my numbers from FOX. And the Washington Post is anything but conservative. Truth is you've been given false numbers from people who hate the country and you run with it because you hate the U.S. too.