Friday nite drunk chat

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yea I've done this before. In the winter I've been known to have a case in the back of my truck under the cover. Some of my guys at work know this and help themselves sometimes. I'm really not that bad of a guy.

You're a great guy, Jim. Some of wish we had union brothers like you. #RealTalk

Yea I do dat also. I bought six 24's and two sixteens. One of the twenty fours and a sixteen is stashed in my glovebox. I'm always ready for the end of days.

I feel hated on this site anymore for being me. I think I should either stay out of the union issues forum or go Dannyboy. I asked my girl for some help but.......

No hate here...my union brother!.drink up.cheers....its friday!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I feel hated on this site anymore for being me. I think I should either stay out of the union issues forum or go Dannyboy. I asked my girl for some help but.......
Do not leave us, I need you. I stay out, or try to stay out of all issues anymore. Seems we should just talk rainbows and hummingbirds, everything else starts a fight.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I feel like I'm outside the circle on the union issues subject. The untimely death of the app has seriously hampered my participation in the forum. What's going on over there?

You know what's funny. I've had four beer. I can't drink anymore than this. My tolerance is shot from my seven week sabbatical. You know what else is funny is when Dave left the second time I practically campaigned for him to come back. I begged him. When he did it was ok and then about a month later he turned on me and started again. I'm not a bad guy I tried but this new breed with this contract is pretty bad. I hate this site now with these people and somehow I'm the bad guy now. Even some of my friends on this site have turned.

Im im going to stay out of the union issues forum but the taste is in my mouth now. I do use this site to get some sort of happiness but is going away.

I wish I could say no worries but.........:(

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You know what's funny. I've had four beer. I can't drink anymore than this. My tolerance is shot from my seven week sabbatical. You know what else is funny is when Dave left the second time I practically campaigned for him to come back. I begged him. When he did it was ok and then about a month later he turned on me and started again. I'm not a bad guy I tried but this new breed with this contract is pretty bad. I hate this site now with these people and somehow I'm the bad guy now. Even some of my friends on this site have turned.

Im im going to stay out of the union issues forum but the taste is in my mouth now. I do use this site to get some sort of happiness but is going away.

I wish I could say no worries but.........:(

A. You've had more then 4 beers. B. Relax. C. The Browns won a game.