Friday nite drunk chat

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
You know what's funny. I've had four beer. I can't drink anymore than this. My tolerance is shot from my seven week sabbatical. You know what else is funny is when Dave left the second time I practically campaigned for him to come back. I begged him. When he did it was ok and then about a month later he turned on me and started again. I'm not a bad guy I tried but this new breed with this contract is pretty bad. I hate this site now with these people and somehow I'm the bad guy now. Even some of my friends on this site have turned.

Im im going to stay out of the union issues forum but the taste is in my mouth now. I do use this site to get some sort of happiness but is going away.

I wish I could say no worries but.........:(

That ice beer is making you sensitive, bro.

You need some of this:

Foothills-Peoples-Porter.jpg
Foothills-Peoples-Porter.jpg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I think it's a lot of young guys (and I'm a young guy) that don't realize we all have to come together when this is all said and done. Passions are running red hot and it's being whipped up partially for political reasons and I'm gonna leave it at that. The personal shots have definitely been out of line.

You and I had our disagreements over the contract and I never held it against you.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
And I forgot to add: any guy with the balls to keep taking on UPS as a steward after getting marched out of the building multiple times is someone that's always going to have my respect. That makes me feel like I won't get my stripes until I get marched out of the building and then get to walk back in.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
​AMEN!
And I forgot to add: any guy with the balls to keep taking on UPS as a steward after getting marched out of the building multiple times is someone that's always going to have my respect. That makes me feel like I won't get my stripes until I get marched out of the building and then get to walk back in.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Since I'm drinking and all I've been getting the feeling I'm not wanted in the union issues forum lately. Anyone else see this??

Can only speak for myself. Respect you tremendously. Just because we don't always agree, and things can get testy at times, we are all still family, all still live under the same big top. That said, we all pay the same dues, and all have a voice. And at the end of the 12 hour day, we all still want the same things. Maybe we don't agree how we should get there, but I'd rather bicker with you than have a quiet conversation with the man in a tie.

Everyday.

ZJ NOMAD

I feel hated on this site anymore for being me. I think I should either stay out of the union issues forum or go Dannyboy. I asked my girl for some help but.......

When I'm drunk my true feelings come out, I become cheerful, and get closer to family. I see your the same - your true feelings of a good person, good teamster brother! Much respect for you.

have a good safe weekend.

WESLA

It is what it is
Since I'm drinking and all I've been getting the feeling I'm not wanted in the union issues forum lately. Anyone else see this??

Can't say I always agree with your posts, but you seem like a passionate dude about the teamsters, so yea I got your back. As Brick Tamland put it on the movie Anchorman........ "I love lamp" and the Teamsters.

Can't say I always agree with your posts, but you seem like a passionate dude about the teamsters, so yea I got your back. As Brick Tamland put it on the movie Anchorman........ "I love lamp" and the Teamsters.
Yea what you said plus I get laid every two or three weeks.